JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been itching for some new hardware lately and saw Berretta has a $100 rebate for the APX A1 carry. So I see some online vendors have it for $299, with $100 rebate, being only $199 (plus tax and everything else), makes it pretty tempting to jump on. I know everyone has different likes, etc, and I don't usually buy anything with at least handling one first, but for $199 I may take the chance.

Anyone have any experience with one?

450 year old firearms manufacturer still managed by the fifteenth generation of the Beretta family, I own a Beretta and purchased because of price and capacity.

Turns out the quality is remarkable.

I recommend you purchase one.

I bought one, just got notified my background check was completed and to come pick it up. I located it online for $299 and a store nearby did a price match (+ they go lower by 1%) so no paying extra for shipping or ffl transfer fee. The $100 rebate from Beretta means less than $200 + tax final cost in Washington State. In Oregon that would be less than $200 out the door for a new Beretta 9mm with a 6 and 8 round magazine.
I don't need another 9mm, but I bought it anyway. When researching this firearm I noticed most complaints were in regards to the trigger and capacity. I dry-fired the handgun multiple times and I had no concern with that particular gun.
One note to anyone considering a purchase, I think in order to get the rebate the sells receipt has to show it was bought prior to the end of this month.

Last Edited:
We'll, picked it up today. First impression was what happened to the hard plastic cases, new gun came in a cardboard box. I guess supply chain shortages, saving the planet, or saving money. Anyway, not really an issue, for the pistol itself, seems really nice for the price. My main comparison is next to my Ruger LC9s. The APX is a little wider, and has way more aggressive grip texturing. Almost like 60 grit sandpaper. I do like the grip and feel of it more than the LC9s. However, the LC9 has a way better trigger. The Beretta does have a heavier and not as crisp trigger.

As for the rebate, it was an online form which was simple to fill out. My only concern is in the fine print it states they need a clear copy of the original purchase receipt with the S/N listed. I put my transfer receipt which has the S/N scanned with my email receipt, so hopefully that suffices. Easy process, hopefully the check is here in 8-12weeks. If it plays out, I'm really happy with the purchase.

Hoping to get to the range next week and put it through the paces.

I bought one, just got notified my background check was completed and to come pick it up. I located it online for $299 and a store nearby did a price match (+ they go lower by 1%) so no paying extra for shipping or ffl transfer fee. The $100 rebate from Beretta means less than $200 + tax final cost in Washington State. In Oregon that would be less than $200 out the door for a new Beretta 9mm with a 6 and 8 round magazine.
I don't need another 9mm, but I bought it anyway. When researching this firearm I noticed most complaints were in regards to the trigger and capacity. I dry-fired the handgun multiple times and I had no concern with that particular gun.
One note to anyone considering a purchase, I think in order to get the rebate the sells receipt has to show it was bought prior to the end of this month.
What store was this? I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Cat 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads