JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you have invoice availble to print from online acct. Did you take a photo of your 4473 with pistol info/serial on it.
Forwarded them the confirmation email of the order and a picture of the pistol serial and the box with the serial number. They claim the email is order history but not paid invoice which it clearly is. It has the $$paid and the order number on the confirmation.

I orderered mine online and the rebate company will not honor an electronic reciept. There was no hardcopy reciept in the box when I picked it up from my ffl Beretta burned thier bridge with me
Sounds like they are giving you a hassle, sorry to hear that. I am assuming that many people who bought a Berretta online are expecting to get their rebate even if they only have an electronic sales receipt.

These are the rebate conditions on the Beretta website;

Eligible guns include all APX A-1 Carry pistols purchased and paid in full, NEW at retail, in the United States, between the dates of May 3 and December 31, 2022. Claims must be submitted by January 31, 2023. Offer valid in the US only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO boxes will not be paid, except in North Dakota. Allow eight to twelve weeks after submitting for delivery of your $100 Rebate Check. Rebate checks are valid for 60 days from time of issuance. Beretta USA reserves the right to confirm identification and request additional proof of purchase to substantiate claim. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). No substitutions or exchanges permitted. Groups, organizations, businesses or government agencies are excluded from and are not eligible for this offer. Offer does not include used, close-out, or discontinued models. Late or incomplete submissions will not be processed nor returned. Please complete redemption online, uploading a dated sales receipt and/or copy of the completed 4473 to be eligible. Dated sales receipt must have a copy of the eligible pistol's serial number on it to be accepted as proof of purchase. Online Promotion redemptions will only be accepted at the URL indicated at the following website: Info.beretta.com/apx-a1-carry-promo. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Beretta USA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this promotion at any time and without notice. Void where prohibited.

If I met those conditions and Beretta did not follow thru, I would try to talk to them and eventually I would file a claim in Small Claims Court... Yes, it is a hassle, but I do not believe in allowing any person or business to simply take advantage of me and for me to do nothing about it... My guess is they would prefer to settle for $100 once served with the papers regarding your intent to take them to court... Again, provided you meet all the criteria listed in their rebate conditions.

Small Claims Court in Washington State;

I had mine at the range again yesterday and today, about another 150 rounds fired. Thumbs up from me...
Regarding the comments from Tim at Military Arms Channel, we all want different criteria in a firearm, some of the items he prefers, I feel the opposite. His biggest complaint regarding this firearm is capacity, and I also prefer more capacity , but I knew this prior to making the purchase.
He bemoans the lack of ambidextrous controls, I prefer they not be there. He critiques the lack of a rail to mount a light, I do not have a light on any of my handguns and have purposely chosen the models without a rail. He says it is ugly, I don't disagree, but I tend to buy handguns for function. If it was for looks, I would have bought a Beretta 92 variant or a Colt S.A..
I have changed the stock iron sights on every pistol I own to aftermarket iron sights, primarily Dawson Precision. I think this may be my favorite stock sights, they may not be replaced.
There are obviously higher quality guns available, but I am not sure about there being a better option near this price point of $199 or less.

I had mine at the range again yesterday and today, about another 150 rounds fired. Thumbs up from me...
Regarding the comments from Tim at Military Arms Channel, we all want different criteria in a firearm, some of the items he prefers, I feel the opposite. His biggest complaint regarding this firearm is capacity, and I also prefer more capacity , but I knew this prior to making the purchase.
He bemoans the lack of ambidextrous controls, I prefer they not be there. He critiques the lack of a rail to mount a light, I do not have a light on any of my handguns and have purposely chosen the models without a rail. He says it is ugly, I don't disagree, but I tend to buy handguns for function. If it was for looks, I would have bought a Beretta 92 variant or a Colt S.A..
I have changed the stock iron sights on every pistol I own to aftermarket iron sights, primarily Dawson Precision. I think this may be my favorite stock sights, they may not be replaced.
There are obviously higher quality guns available, but I am not sure about there being a better option near this price point of $199 or less.
I agree. I even like the looks for what it is. I do understand the capacity issue. If it's the same size as the 365, losing 2 or 4 rounds sucks. But I love the grip and feel and of course the price.

Don't know why my previous comment is missing, I STILL say this looks like beretta tried to make a clone of an HS2000 and beat it even more with an ugly stick. There's a reason it's $200, cause you can't diddle it with the lights on

It took about 90 days, but I got my $100 rebate from Beretta recently, This is the lowest price that I have ever paid for a brand new quality pistol; $199 + sales tax after rebate. It is the only handgun I own that I like the stock sights enough that I have not upgraded to aftermarket sights.

The APX A1 Carry has a lot of bad gun reviews. The trigger is very bad I hear.
The APX A0 Centurion is pretty good I here.
I would guess the new APX A1 compact is the upgraded version of the A0 Centurion. I have never owned or shot any of the above. I own the APX A1 full size.
The APX line will only cost you a lot more money to fix it up to be comparable to the Walther PDP, PDP-f, or the Canik Elite SC or the Canik MC9.

If your looking for the best all around budget carry gun… you can't beat the Canik for what you get for the money.

If you buy an APX A1 you will need to buy these items to come close to the performance of the Walther and Canik pistols.

$40 1)Optic Plate
$100 2)Taller Iron sights to co-witness… if they are available.
$50 3)Sight pusher tool… or pay a Gunsmith to install and sight them in
$235 4)TR-1 Crocodile trigger if they are in stock and available for your model.
$??? 5)Gunsmith to install trigger if your not comfortable doing it yourself.

•So if you could even buy an APX A1 or any other APX A1 model for $200, you'd be adding another $425 to it's cost at the very least…. for a total of $625 +.

Canik METE MC9 - Optic M01 or EPS Carry
Canik Elite SC - Optic 407k/507k, EPS 6
Canik METE SFT - Optic Trijicon RMRcc (no plate needed)
Walther - 1 free plate with purchase. Must request one.
All of these come with a plastic case and the Canik's include a holster and optic tools and extra screws.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top