JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other day I managed to find a P-One Bernardelli with factory case and 3 mags for a good price, and since I've been wanting one for quite a while, I picked it up.
Now I need to find a holster for the thing.
Trigger guard shape prevents a 1911 holster from working, and the slide height is too short for a 226 holster to fit snug.
If anyone has one of these, or the P018 version, and knows a holster that fits well, please let me know.
Thanks!

Be careful with any generic inexpensive holster like "uncle Mike's "
If the top doesn't stay open for re holster it can be a safety issue. Also the soft sided holsters can allow the trigger to be manipulated.
I understand it's a 1911 with safties but it can be an issue. I would consider a custom Kydex holster if you can't find one that is purpose built.
good luck.

I probably should have said I have a strong preference to leather, and that this is far from my first holster... been carrying daily for over 12 years since I turned 21, and have the ever popular box-o-unused-holsters.
Also, the pistol is NOT a 1911, I only mentioned a 1911 because I own 6 and tried a few holsters for those as they are roughly the same width through the slide. Same reason I know my P-series sig holsters don't fit due to slide height.
I am thinking it will need a CZ holster, but didn't want to buy one if someone knew it wouldn't fit!
Appreciate the input all the same though!

Nice looking pistola, Bernardelli's have their own style. Enjoy.

I have a tendency to acquire orphan guns and am very familiar with the adventures of the alternative holster search.
As a large tote of holsters in the closet will attest.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top