JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other day I managed to find a P-One Bernardelli with factory case and 3 mags for a good price, and since I've been wanting one for quite a while, I picked it up.
Now I need to find a holster for the thing.
Trigger guard shape prevents a 1911 holster from working, and the slide height is too short for a 226 holster to fit snug.
If anyone has one of these, or the P018 version, and knows a holster that fits well, please let me know.
Thanks!

Be careful with any generic inexpensive holster like "uncle Mike's "
If the top doesn't stay open for re holster it can be a safety issue. Also the soft sided holsters can allow the trigger to be manipulated.
I understand it's a 1911 with safties but it can be an issue. I would consider a custom Kydex holster if you can't find one that is purpose built.
good luck.

I probably should have said I have a strong preference to leather, and that this is far from my first holster... been carrying daily for over 12 years since I turned 21, and have the ever popular box-o-unused-holsters.
Also, the pistol is NOT a 1911, I only mentioned a 1911 because I own 6 and tried a few holsters for those as they are roughly the same width through the slide. Same reason I know my P-series sig holsters don't fit due to slide height.
I am thinking it will need a CZ holster, but didn't want to buy one if someone knew it wouldn't fit!
Appreciate the input all the same though!

Nice looking pistola, Bernardelli's have their own style. Enjoy.

I have a tendency to acquire orphan guns and am very familiar with the adventures of the alternative holster search.
As a large tote of holsters in the closet will attest.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top