Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Benchmade infidel full-size OTF

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Up for sale is a Benchmade 3300 infidel OTF, I don't have the box or papers. I purchased it new roughly 8 months ago from Lincoln City sporting goods. A benchmade distributor. It does have wear, the pictures are up to date. I carried it and used it for around 6 months. It's not new and I won't pretend it is, it has a D2 tool steel blade and if you're familiar you'll know that if you work on the elements just the salt air can start to rust it on spots. All wear is documted well in the pictures. It has good action and has LOTS of life left. If you don't wanna pay $480 +/- for a new one or you have and youre just not ready to unbox it yet this is for you! I'd like $280 OBO or trade, can add cash for right trade. primarily looking for a 16in ar upper. But open too all offers! Please know your local laws can meet in Lincoln City, Newport, McMinnville and Salem thanks!

IMG_20180730_225440195_LL.jpg
IMG_20180730_225515697.jpg
IMG_20180730_225525090_LL.jpg
IMG_20180730_225552947_LL.jpg
IMG_20180730_225421548.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Steveroy
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
I'm sorry but I would really rather prefer face to face, I would feel horrible if it were to get lost in the mail.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online