JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only 2 uses of the belt links when shooting with Winchester white box ammo!
All that expense for a semi-auto novelty. Why not spend a little more then twice that and get a full auto Mac 11.

I don't want to sound like I'm stupid, but it looks fully auto to me he only pulls the trigger once and it fires until he lets up! Is it a semi auto because of the design or something? I'm confused I guess.
Some insite please would help
Stacy

Unless you have a full auto lower, how are you going to shoot it full auto.
Only military and law enforcement can buy new full auto weapons made after 1986.
They are only selling a belt fed upper for $1.899.00

I don't want to sound like I'm stupid, but it looks fully auto to me he only pulls the trigger once and it fires until he lets up! Is it a semi auto because of the design or something? I'm confused I guess.
Some insite please would help
Stacy
As Jbett98 said, unless you spend another $20 to $35k for an auto receiver it's a kinda like having a third bubblegum on your elbow.

Do you think it is legal in California?

yes, remove the flash hider, and drop it onto a "featureless" lower, perfectly legal so long as you keep the belts below 10 rounds............ not practical but yes legal, and there are enough rich people who dont give a crap, they would still buy it there.

the shrike is CA legal under the same conditions

Uh,that would be really cool in 556
Don't see the purpose of it in 9mm

im reloading 9mm for 10 cents apiece, i can shoot 500-600 rounds in an outing and not care about the cost. plus i could run my suppressor with my 147gr reloads and be quiet as a mouse fart, cant do that with a 5.56.

i might have to pick one of these up, plus i have several buddies with full auto lowers, can always drop it on one of their's when i go shooting with them.

granted im loading 5.56 for 19 cents apiece, so i would take one in 5.56 if they offered it, hoping they do, and if they keep the cost the same it will be half the cost of a shrike.

Suppression... suppression.

Well now I have a subsonic 5.56 load that I run off every now and then for a friend with a shoulder problem. They cycle just fine and are remarkably quiet even without a suppressor. Haven't run them on a suppressed gun yet but now I'm thinking I need to do that at least once.

Last Edited:
Ok now I understand sorry I'm kinda slow!! Actually I don't know a lot about full auto weapons is all.
Thanks for explaining it.
Stacy
The govt makes it confusing so people will be deterred from owning legal machine guns or they will be confused by the law and violate it unknowingly so they can charge you. The NFA is one big scam to imprison gun owners IMO.

The govt makes it confusing so people will be deterred from owning legal machine guns or they will be confused by the law and violate it unknowingly so they can charge you. The NFA is one big scam to imprison gun owners IMO.

I don't know whether that was their main intent originally. As I understand it, the handgun part of the NFA was stripped out at the last minute in order to get it passed, so what remained didn't make much sense. Not to say that there aren't people very happy with the effect that the confusion has - I'm sure there are plenty.

As Jbett98 said, unless you spend another $20 to $35k for an auto receiver it's a kinda like having a third bubblegum on your elbow.
The actual going price for a pre-86 conversion AR15 to M16 is closer to $17k for a complete gun. That was the price for one at the last ARPC gun show. If you want an original M16, then the price is much higher.

I'm quite happy with my M11/9 but would really like a belt fed upper to go with it.

The actual going price for a pre-86 conversion AR15 to M16 is closer to $17k for a complete gun. That was the price for one at the last ARPC gun show. If you want an original M16, then the price is much higher.

I'm quite happy with my M11/9 but would really like a belt fed upper to go with it.
Well, yeah 17 ish for like an Oly. If I'm gonna pay that much, personally, I'd rather not scrape the bottom of the barrel.

The price actually seems quite reasonable and it looks really well put together.

I would entertain the idea of putting my name on the wait list if I was flush with cash.

I never really "got" the 9MM AR thing until I built one myself. Its become one of my favorite AR's to shoot recreationaly. Its cheap, accurate, not quite as loud and just plain fun.

yes, remove the flash hider, and drop it onto a "featureless" lower, perfectly legal so long as you keep the belts below 10 rounds............ not practical but yes legal, and there are enough rich people who dont give a crap, they would still buy it there.

the shrike is CA legal under the same conditions

If they sell only 500 of them they have pulled in just shy of one million dollars.......:cool: The upper crust spends gun dollars willie nillie so why not treat them and reap a nice profit?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top