JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the NYTimes, but I want to believe!

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/the-close-ties-between-exercise-and-beer/?ref=health&_r=1

"Now two new studies suggest that exercise may well influence when and how much people drink. Drinking may even affect whether people exercise, and, the findings suggest, the interplay between exercise and alcohol could be a good thing."

"
EXERCISE AND BEER CLOSELY LINKED - Researchers at Penn state have published a study that finds "an unequivocal correlation between exercising on any given day and subsequently drinking." The relationship "held true throughout all seasons of the year and whether someone was a man or a woman, a collegian or a retiree. Age and gender did not affect the results." Glenn and I regularly meet for a drink (usually whiskey or wine rather than beer, but still) after a Rippetoe style lifting session. It helps with recovery and makes us more likely to do both activities again. I'm guessing there me be some similar activities at Bullets & Bourbon this weekend.
by Ben Barton "

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top