JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those who care, they opened a new store off exit 61 on hwy 26 1 mile west of cornelious pass road. The new larger store has a class room and will soon have an indoor pistol range.

If you have a conservative political candidate you wish to support, bc armory will donate 25% of the class cost to the candidate when you take a concealed carry class.

They now have the suppressor factory, store and soon a range all on one site..

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I have had several things worked on with no issues. I sold a few guns there on consignment and bought a lot of misc stuff. Not always the cheapest, but thats the price of buying locally. I am also taking my new gsg 5 rifle down to have the barrel shortened, threaded and then having a suppressor put on it. I know they used to contract out their gunsmithing, maybe they changed who does the work or are doing it themselves now. Sorry to hear anyway.

Don't forget spamming people's e-mails as well.

I HEARD ABOUT THAT, when i asked them about it they told me they did nothing. They are assuming they got an email with a trojan that spammed all their email contacts and all they could do was apologize. it went on to everyone elses email to a point it ballooned to over 500 people where they only have about 50 email addresses. luckily my virus and malware caught it.

people who put that crap out need to be tarred and feathered at a minimum.

anyway, not my problem..i just posted the heads up..

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I have had several things worked on with no issues. I sold a few guns there on consignment and bought a lot of misc stuff. Not always the cheapest, but thats the price of buying locally. I am also taking my new gsg 5 rifle down to have the barrel shortened, threaded and then having a suppressor put on it. I know they used to contract out their gunsmithing, maybe they changed who does the work or are doing it themselves now. Sorry to hear anyway.

The guy who owns the place (I think he does, the middle age daft guy) screwed up a barrel bushing install on a 1911. Easiest job there is that I didn't have the tools to do, and he messed it up. They sell awful suppressors (their brand is awful, just check out silencer tests) that are overpriced compared to their competitors. That is NOT the price of 'buying locally'. Coctailer here has amazing prices, and Als in Forest Grove has extremely fair prices (significantly below list). There are many independent FFLs in the area as well that will sell at near-cost.

And PS: They are full of crap about their email explanation.

I took their CC classes. Paid for OR, then when I paid for Utah, they said it included Or as well. Got double dipped on the classes.

Placed a long gun for consignment. Gave them my price based upon their estimate. A few weeks later, see it on their site for half what I authorized. To get it back, they required a fee and documentation to the FEDS. That antique rifle had never been documented and had they given full disclosure prior I would have never agreed.

They use all the tricks of the charletans to attack your wallet. BEWARE!!

:s0131::confused::nuts::s0087::angry::s0054::bash::gun21::s0051::bsflag::s0109::s0002::complain::s0154:

I am also taking my new gsg 5 rifle down to have the barrel shortened, threaded and then having a suppressor put on it. I know they used to contract out their gunsmithing, maybe they changed who does the work or are doing it themselves now. Sorry to hear anyway.

Don't support crappy business..

Take your GSG to Tornado tech... they are awesome to deal with and always have time for walk in customers..... way better experience in my opinion and I have done business with both:s0155:

They are crooks, I don't care where there moving to. Thanks for the heads up on where to avoid. I'm thinking they are eventually going to run out of customers. Quit ripping people off before you have zero customers.

They're dishonest, have a lousy selection, have bad prices, they're incompetent at gunsmithing, and often very rude. There's really nothing positive that can be said about that place.

It wasn't malware. I got the email and just looked at it again. He sent it himself. It was a forward of an email. It is a huge privacy violation for me to see other people's addresses and me to see theirs. Even if it was malware, I still hold the company responsible for not protecting my privacy. They took my money and need to spend part of it on computer security. I hope they spent money on a safe to file the only and last form that I filled out there.

I HEARD ABOUT THAT, when i asked them about it they told me they did nothing. They are assuming they got an email with a trojan that spammed all their email contacts and all they could do was apologize. it went on to everyone elses email to a point it ballooned to over 500 people where they only have about 50 email addresses. luckily my virus and malware caught it.

people who put that crap out need to be tarred and feathered at a minimum.

anyway, not my problem..i just posted the heads up..

rumor has it that they also lost their SOT. Can't confirm it, as I will never set foot in there again, but that is what I was told. Support good shops/FFL's that support you. Not the ones that just want to make a buck any way they can.

I had them install night sights on two glocks and got outrageously ripped off. I've used them before for transfers and I figure I could trust them to charge an honest price... fat chance. Never using them again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top