JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was only a matter of time. Their business model wasn't the greatest, combine that with interesting staff (trying my best to be polite) and here we are.

Shame as it was a decent indoor range, though not maintained. Location is decent.

I doubt the owners will make any sort of good deal to someone capable of running it well, so it will likely die.

I wasn't impressed with them in their old location thus I never followed them to the new one. That's about all I have to say.

I don't do business with any range that charges an inspection fee on top of the range fee to shoot your own ammo.

Shame we stIll don't have a quality indoor range on the west side. I prefer shooting outdoors, but sometimes, indoor is better than not. I discovered i'd rather spend more in gas driving out to safefire in camas than spend $40 for a single trip to threatdynamics.

Hmmm. Can't say I'm surprised, didn't feel like the most welcoming place, not when they were on Cornelius Pass and not after they moved. MKTactical is a much better experience. Perhaps Michael should expand, wouldn't make a bad second location, considering the range and all.

And what's it tell you during these times, with gun sales still strong, that they couldn't survive…. Poor management and perhaps they should have had more retail experienced folks behind the counter. Customer is always first and customer is always right…

Hopefully you can get some range time and improve your aim...
Considering the amount of ATF violations and negligence they have shown Id rather drive further to Tri county or Threat Dynamics. They tried selling a customers gun they had for repair as they "lost track of who it belonged too". Take a look at the reviews for Beaver Creek and you will see why a lot of us in the shooting community here will not shed any tears over them being gone. There are plenty of good ranges here and also being in the PNW we have tons of BLM land to shoot on. They were one of the only businesses let alone ranges I have seen on this site reviewed 1 out of 5 stars.

As the title states, BeaverCreek Armory has shut down due to economics. Love'm or not, they will be missed.
Personally, I never miss crap shops when they close the doors.

1654536769796.jpeg

Maybe miss 'em like a mother-in-law.

Considering the amount of ATF violations and negligence they have shown Id rather drive further to Tri county or Threat Dynamics. They tried selling a customers gun they had for repair as they "lost track of who it belonged too". Take a look at the reviews for Beaver Creek and you will see why a lot of us in the shooting community here will not shed any tears over them being gone. There are plenty of good ranges here and also being in the PNW we have tons of BLM land to shoot on. They were one of the only businesses let alone ranges I have seen on this site reviewed 1 out of 5 stars.
That was ME!!! Those bubblegumtards tried to sell MY rifle!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top