JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They were recently raided by ICE and I believe 30 illegals working there were detained. I'm not sure if they will go out of business because of it. May cause warranty issues in the future.

Anyone with a BCA rifle that can comment on their quality?
cant comment on a whole rifle but here is what my $65 (on sale) 18" bear creek 6.5 grendel barrel does at 520 yards.

thats a 5 shot group 2.5" wide.

1A3C367F-0992-4A55-823E-24E325B02439.jpeg
the range:
44179E44-ACA4-4021-9A71-D8856C5F18EA.jpeg F940E695-0EC1-477A-A90D-954A3F2A7307.jpeg

the gun:
F0AC0672-00B1-40D9-8AF1-D2581398DEF3.jpeg

cant stand behind a company that had 30 illegals working there, someone knew. Probably all had the same social security number also. quality product , MADE IN THE USA by illegals... i guess in this day and age, nothing could be more American, right?...
that warranty is VOID in 3,2...

Enjoy how their website does not mention the raid
"The operation was conducted at Bear Creek Arsenal, a gun manufacturing company in Sanford, and was the result of an ongoing investigation that dealt with identity theft and fraud, authorities said."
Bear Creek Arsenal Raided by ICE, 30 Illegals Taken Into Custody - The Truth About Guns

Business practices- I'm not a judge nor a jury and I certainly don't have all the facts. Keep in mind we live in a day and age where it you imply someone may be illegal, you'll likely face some BS racially-charged law suit. "Innocent until proven guilty", I think is the phrase we used to use...

Barrels aren't bad, from my sample size of 3. My 10.5" 300blk, 16" 223 wylde and 5" 45ACP 1911 barrels all shot and continue to shoot well- they're all about 4 years and 10k-15k-5k rounds deep, respectively, conservatively.

Your mileage and "moral" compass may vary.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top