JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Provide command and control, staff planning, administration/logistical services, and custody/control for the operation of an Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee (EPW/CI) camp

From wikipedia:
Civilian Internee is a special status of a prisoner under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Civilian Internees are civilians who are detained by a party to a war for security reasons. Historical examples include Japanese American internment in the United States during World War II.

Um, i think they are leaping to the conclusion that having properly trained soldiers to deal with POWs and civilians that get caught up in the battlefield will be turned upon the US Civilian population.

Don't think "they" don't know where you live. Drones an satellites got you covered 24/7, not to mention Google in real time. Look up and wave once in a while - it makes them smile.

Dude your a hoot. Don't think they don't know where I live.............I put my address on my Drivers License, My unemployment checks, my TAXES, My CHL, MY CREDIT CARD BILLS, MY UTILITY BILLS AND MY MAIL BOX and FRONT PORCH. Even a DEMOCRATIC POLESTER could find me.

AND YES I AM YELLING.

What I think is funny is that I should think they are going to bother with ME...

WHAT on earth would be the point/advantage/idea behind/usefulness of putting a bunch of tax payers in what some kind of camp. How we going to pay taxes while we are locked up not working.

I understand the paranoia I just don't see the reason the action would be taken.

i agree with you i just dont see where the money will come from if they off us or put us in camps?
Dude your a hoot. Don't think they don't know where I live.............I put my address on my Drivers License, My unemployment checks, my TAXES, My CHL, MY CREDIT CARD BILLS, MY UTILITY BILLS AND MY MAIL BOX and FRONT PORCH. Even a DEMOCRATIC POLESTER could find me.

AND YES I AM YELLING.

What I think is funny is that I should think they are going to bother with ME...

WHAT on earth would be the point/advantage/idea behind/usefulness of putting a bunch of tax payers in what some kind of camp. How we going to pay taxes while we are locked up not working.

I understand the paranoia I just don't see the reason the action would be taken.

i agree with you i just dont see where the money will come from if they off us or put us in camps?

why would they need money or tax dollars?thats just the way it works now,if were all out of the picture they wont need fiat money anymore.
im not saying either way if this is a real threat just saying the money system only works with a population like we have,when there are few people left everybody owns everything and they can wipe with fiat money.

Originally Posted by Sling Blade
Don't think "they" don't know where you live. Drones an satellites got you covered 24/7, not to mention Google in real time. Look up and wave once in a while - it makes them smile.

AND YES I AM YELLING.

:s0114: I forgot to put a tin foil hat smiley in there to show I was totally overly-dramatizing the post to be sardonic. Sorry!!

I also see no reasoning for the government (or "them") to give a rat's patootie about some pot bellied white guys posting on a gun forum. Seriously, so sorry about the goof on my part - glad it got your blood going though! :s0112:

Owe ya a beer. :s0155:

I think the biggest threat to an American at this time is civil unrest. I wouldn't worry about the government at the street level yet. Its the mayhem that could occur if things went down hill. All it would take is a shortage of oil or food, etc. Everyone needs to be prepared. Thats no joke. Everyone needs to co-ordinate with your family, friends and your neighbors. You will need all of them and they will need you. Have a plan. Be prepared with 90 days of food and water. It could happen. I never thought that way but I do now. Oh, and keep something available to defend yourself. Comprende?

Originally Posted by Sling Blade

:s0114: I forgot to put a tin foil hat smiley in there to show I was totally overly-dramatizing the post to be sardonic. Sorry!!

I also see no reasoning for the government (or "them") to give a rat's patootie about some pot bellied white guys posting on a gun forum. Seriously, so sorry about the goof on my part - glad it got your blood going though! :s0112:

Owe ya a beer. :s0155:

Hey I enjoy getting lit up. I grew up in fist fights. About 15 those turned counter productive. But I still got the fight in me. Get down to Silverton And we can go down the street to SEVEN BRIDES Tap room and have some fancy brews I'll buy the second round.

Let's be logical. If they put everyone in some internment camps who is going to keep things going?
Without a free people things would come to a grinding halt and even those at the control levers of society would be in deep trouble.
They cannot enslave the entire population and then use them as force labor. If someone actually tried that, they would find themselves hanging from trees and telephone poles in no time flat.
Nope, the only thing that happens and will continue to happen is that those who can will cheat and steal to avoid living by the same rules the rest of us have to.

That's exactly what I meant by my previous post, that would be the excuse needed to declare martial law and round up any and all gun owners.

Where ya gonna put em? it is conservatively estimated there are over 250 million firearms owners in the USA. lets use a big number and say the average gun owner has 5 guns. Thats ONLY 50 million people.

NOW lets look at this from a logical point. Based on the info I can find on what I am sure is completely sane web sites. The specifications for these camps state:

The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants,

So lets do the math 50 million divided by 1000 = 50,000 X 5 acres = 250,000 acres. If you put 10 camps in each State on average.

Then you would need 500 acres per camp.

Now how many people do you think it will take to guard, feed, clothe, house, provide health care, deliver the babies, retrain, do the administration etc. of this many people. WHO ARE WAY MORE PISSED THEN ANY FELON WOULD BE. MEN and WOMEN.

What you are dreaming about in your paranoia is not possible.

For instance You couldn't use the police for this because if you lock up 1/6th to 1/5th of the population you would still have the rest of the population to deal with and as we know with all the gun owners locked up the crime rate would skyrocket since there would have to already be massive civil unrest to even attempt this. Now add in the number of police killed in the attempt to lock up all the gun owners. And the POLICE will not be available.

US MILITARY WOW I ave always wondered about this. Lets see. 1,430,895 people were on active duty in the military, with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components. Lets assume that few Navy guys will be going door to door. And while I am sure the AirForce will be involved in transportation and various logistical parts of this they also wouldn't be to involved.

So we are looking at the US ARMY and the US MARINES......Army 547,400 and the Marine Corps 202,000 estimated 2012 numbers. SO even if we completely call all troops home from EVERY WHERE UNDER THE SUN. We only have 3/4 of a million troops to go door to door and collect weapons and arrest the people in the houses and to transport them to the camps and then to take care of their every need. All the while assuming the 19-25 year old guy whos dad owns a few hunting rifles is going to be doing this just cause he's told to.

NOW how many KIDS do you think 50 million adults have? Well lets go two by two and say we estimate that the average is two children under age 18 for every 2 members of the 50Million about to go to the camps.

WILL the kids be going to the camps Cause now we need twice as much of everything. And then some. SO now we have 3/4 of a million people standing guard over 100+++ Million people. ONE Gaurd for what every 5000 people once you account for all the people who won't be actually guarding people but trying to feed house water heathcare all those people.

NOW lets look at FOOD.....how many farmers/ranchers truck drivers/warehouse workers /Grociery store emps you think own guns? Whos going to be doing the making food.

I would suggest you put the BONG down and step away. You are obviously suffering from drug induced paranoia.

the problem is the armed troops will be nato troops and 2 million+ of them.
most american soldiers wouldn't turn on their own countrymen(even though the liberals turned on them in iraq and afghanistan)
and these nato countries dont have a lot of compassion for americans so they dont mind watching you suffer.

How long would it take to get 2 million NATO troops (not of US decent) on US soil? And whos going to feed them? are these other countries going to provide the logistics? HOW long before they have the equipment Fuel and supplies to get to every little podunk town and village farm in the USA.

You know in the mid 1970's the Soviet Government estimated there were at least 20 million illegal firearms in RUSSIA alone. The majority having been hidden since WWII. NOW if the SOVIETS couldn't round up the loose weapons from WWII how on earth are a bunch of Europeans going to manage it here?

And lets not forget the KIDS whos going to deal with all them kids. Is NATO going to take care of them?

Which one of these NATO COUNTRIES got enough money to send there troops over here to do OBAMAs bidding.

OK I have wasted enough of my life on this waste of time.

"How many people do you think it will take to guard, feed, clothe, house, provide health care, deliver the babies, retrain, do the administration etc."

You are confusing an assisted living facility with a place designed to incarcerate, then dispose of the ill, starving and unwanted. My guess is feeding and clothing won't be high on the priority list. Enter, but no exit. Drastic measures for very, very desperate times.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top