JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is link to CHF Barrel model: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/5-56-nato-16-bn-chf-m4-barrel-1-8-twist-carbine-15-mlok-rifle.html

They have other complete AR15s in the same price range, sorry no manual loading rifles for WA folks.

If anybody knows how to get free shipping, please post info here.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
At $270 this is a decent price for an 20" A2-ish (detachable handle) style upper.

If BCA stuff isn't for you, try this PSA version for $320 with free shipping and find your own carry handle.

Better yet pick this one up locally for $300.

Here is link to CHF Barrel model: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/5-56-nato-16-bn-chf-m4-barrel-1-8-twist-carbine-15-mlok-rifle.html

They have other complete AR15s in the same price range, sorry no manual loading rifles for WA folks.

If anybody knows how to get free shipping, please post info here.
The prices are great.
However, FYI - I bought a BCA side charger from them and while it is a reliable straight shooter, the quality is lacking. Especially the BCG.
After about 500 rounds, I cleaned it and noticed the BCG was pretty crappy. The firing pin was trashed in several ways and the other components were sloppy.
I paid just under $500 for the complete rifle. Bought it as a truck gun so I would not be afraid to bang it up.
Also, after five hundred rounds I could not pull back manually, the side charging handle because carbon buildup prevented it.
Great for plinking but if you need to trust your life to it, KEEP IT CLEAN!

The prices are great.
However, FYI - I bought a BCA side charger from them and while it is a reliable straight shooter, the quality is lacking. Especially the BCG.
After about 500 rounds, I cleaned it and noticed the BCG was pretty crappy. The firing pin was trashed in several ways and the other components were sloppy.
I paid just under $500 for the complete rifle. Bought it as a truck gun so I would not be afraid to bang it up.
Also, after five hundred rounds I could not pull back manually, the side charging handle because carbon buildup prevented it.
I wish they had bigger side charger handles available. I suspect you aren't the only one experience these issues.

The prices are great.
Bear creek and Radical are generally two companies I stay away from oh, and ATI.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top