JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking the other day about Christmas and what do I get for my Mother-in-Law who is rich enough to buy whatever she wants, hates guns and refuses to let the kids even talk "guns" in her house????.... I came across this!

What mom doesn't like COFFEE MUGS?

PERFECT! :s0155:

<broken link removed>

(PS.. I WOULD NEVER SPEND THIS MUCH ON HER :cool:)

I was thinking the other day about Christmas and what do I get for my Mother-in-Law who is rich enough to buy whatever she wants, hates guns and refuses to let the kids even talk "guns" in her house????.... I came across this!

What mom doesn't like COFFEE MUGS?

PERFECT! :s0155:

<broken link removed>

(PS.. I WOULD NEVER SPEND THIS MUCH ON HER :cool:)

:s0114: That is awesome!

I'd get one and put an EOTech on it, so I never missed my pie hole with my coffee! No more spills if you have holographic sights! Maybe they'll come out with a Battle Toilet soon equipped with picatinny rails for holo sights too, for those half drunk toilet misses! (Id get one of those for my brother!)haha!

BTW- Awesome mug!

You'd need to bring a camera so you could post a picture of her reaction. Gun hating mother-in-law: free, Battle mug: $250, reaction of gun hating mother-in-law: priceless.

I agree with the other folks - if it weren't $250 I'd buy a few.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews