JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking the other day about Christmas and what do I get for my Mother-in-Law who is rich enough to buy whatever she wants, hates guns and refuses to let the kids even talk "guns" in her house????.... I came across this!

What mom doesn't like COFFEE MUGS?

PERFECT! :s0155:

<broken link removed>

(PS.. I WOULD NEVER SPEND THIS MUCH ON HER :cool:)

I was thinking the other day about Christmas and what do I get for my Mother-in-Law who is rich enough to buy whatever she wants, hates guns and refuses to let the kids even talk "guns" in her house????.... I came across this!

What mom doesn't like COFFEE MUGS?

PERFECT! :s0155:

<broken link removed>

(PS.. I WOULD NEVER SPEND THIS MUCH ON HER :cool:)

:s0114: That is awesome!

I'd get one and put an EOTech on it, so I never missed my pie hole with my coffee! No more spills if you have holographic sights! Maybe they'll come out with a Battle Toilet soon equipped with picatinny rails for holo sights too, for those half drunk toilet misses! (Id get one of those for my brother!)haha!

BTW- Awesome mug!

You'd need to bring a camera so you could post a picture of her reaction. Gun hating mother-in-law: free, Battle mug: $250, reaction of gun hating mother-in-law: priceless.

I agree with the other folks - if it weren't $250 I'd buy a few.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top