JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well this is one of the most insane things I've seen in a while. It is absolutely astounding that no innocents were hit in this thing. It's also shocking that I didn't see a single patrol rifle in the whole mess. I don't know if that's an officer thing or the department doesn't let them carry them.

The Buffalo Police Department released bodycam footage showing officers opening fire on a man who allegedly shot at officers during a high-speed pursuit on March 29, 2022. Officers approached the suspect about his window tints in a parking lot and found out that his registration was suspended. A high-speed chase began after the driver fled the scene. During the chase, the suspect allegedly shot at officers while driving his vehicle. The chase ended when the driver crashed his vehicle into a billboard pole. Police opened fire on the suspect, who allegedly continued to shoot at officers. The suspect was apprehended and taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for his injuries. An Erie County judge indicted the suspect on 7 felony counts and one misdemeanor. Three officers were injured from gun shot wounds.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...charged-with-five-counts-of-attempted-murder/

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-new...buffalo-police-on-high-speed-pursuit-in-march

charging him with the following:

• Five counts of first-degree attempted murder
  • One count of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon
  • One count of first-degree reckless endangerment
  • One count of third-degree unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle

But not any on Tinted windows - the original reason police went to question him.
Nor driving while on a suspended registration.
No failure to obey a lawful order of police - possible it is part of fleeing.

If he had not fired, the police were probably under orders to not pursue given the minimal infraction.

My S.I.L. works in ECMC.

I am surprised he is still able to be charged. That much lead flying at the crash site and you'd think at least one bullet would have ended his escapades permanently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top