JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 16" barrel that I'm interested in having cut to 11.5" then threaded to accept a flash suppressor. Does anyone in the Portland area have this ability with a quick turn around time and quality work? I know I can send it out to a number of reputable shops and have it done, but I want this done locally.

I also have 3 sections of 12" picatinny rail that I want some machining done on. I'm looking to mill/flatten a 6" section of the ribbing to create a narrower rail - similar to the KAC URX 3.1 rails.

I would not be trying to take on this rail project but the weapon being worked on is a PWS which uses proprietary rails and so I'm kind of stuck with modifying what I have.

If anyone has access to CNC type milling equipment I would ultimately love to see what would be necessary to create a barrel nut that would be threaded to allow a regular rail to be installed on a PWS to allow a Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II to be installed.

I can pay in parts, gear, ammo, MRE's, cash....

Edit: PM me if you can help out with this - you don't need to be a professional shop, just competent.

Have you secured the proper ATF permit for a short barreled rifle? What you ask is a federal offense without one.

While I do appreciate you concerning yourself with my legal status, owning a barrel less than 16" is by no means a federal offense if it is not installed on a rifle lower. Are you under the impression that everyone one who owns an AR pistol is committing a felony?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top