JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're parade rifles and aren't functional anyway. Removing the bolt is another way to make sure that the secret service doesn't need to worry about the military. I wasn't aware that there were direct threats to Obama from the military but why else would this president distrust them?

My parade rifle had a bolt. They were all really loose so they would make a bad *** ringy rattly machinery noise. But the barrel was filed with cement or some kind of adhesive.

The thing that is so silly to me ... aside from some who don't think their comments through and believe everything they hear on the interwebz ... 1. why do parade rifles need to be fully functional, 2. considering the multiple manipulations that a parade rifle goes through would you really want it locked and loaded, 3. since when did the POTUS ever have anythng to do with the details of a parade even their own????

That is no joke. That way, the worshipers in the personality/puppet cult could understand what was being said. If you don't believe that, look it up.

Compare that to the eloquent speeches of President's from many decades ago, when American IQs were much higher. But more importantly, the populace wasn't deluded as a whole to believe the ridiculous.

As a whole In the last 80 years IQ rates in the US have typically raised 3 points per decade. Better childhood nutrition, less childhood disease and compulsory education have their effects . The WISC testing standardizes the top of the bell curve for IQ at 100 but the "Flynn Effect" has shown that if modern 100 IQ point ( average IQ ) holders were to take the older tests they would score significantly higher than they do on the modern tests. The speeches of modern presidents and leaders in general are written for the common man. In the old days they were written for the target audience of the day and that was usually the Congress or state houses that had significantly more direct power than they do today. The Democratization of our Republic has just led to speech writers targeting the masses instead of the more educated decision makers.

People were stupid back in the day too.

In the last 80 years IQ rates in the US have typically raised 3 points per decade. Better childhood nutrition, less childhood disease and compulsory education have their effects . The WISC testing standardizes the top of the bell curve for IQ at 100 but the "Flynn Effect" has shown that if modern 100 IQ point ( average IQ ) holders were to take the older tests they would score significantly higher than they do on the modern tests.

People were stupid back in the day too.

Intelligence has little or nothing to do with honor, integrity, and value to your friends and neighbors.

Intelligence has little or nothing to do with honor, integrity, and value to your friends and neighbors.

Ive got a rental house in Kelso I did a remodel on a few years ago. They used newspapers for insulation back in those old houses and I pulled probably 200 lbs of newspaper out of the walls from the 20's and 30's. I spent a good bit of time reading them. While the perception might be that things were better back in the good old days I can assure you that people were as horrible to each other back in the day as they are now if not more so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top