JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Growing up in the 60s I was taught if you shoot it you better clean it and eat it or you are going to get your gun taken away and get your butt kicked bad enough you would be bruised for days. I am 66 now and still would not kill anything I wont process and eat.
Thanks
James

If you're not. Going to eat it do not shoot it. And I definitely would be eaten it it would be going on the barbecue with barbecue sauce:s0073::s0073: And hot peppers now I'm getting hungry.

Came here expecting a movie review from the thread title. Left feeling like it should have had a *spoiler alert* tag as the ending was shown in the first post.

I don't understand the purpose of shooting it just for it's skull, though I suppose it's not illegal. Never really seen the appeal of killing for fun, especially if there never was an intent to eat your game.

On the other end, that was a clean shot. You missed, but you missed well :p

I don't understand the purpose of shooting it just for it's skull, though I suppose it's not illegal. Never really seen the appeal of killing for fun, especially if there never was an intent to eat your game.

On the other end, that was a clean shot. You missed, but you missed well :p
Varmit control. Badgers are very destructive.

Some responses are the same as when the city people move into a more country like area and let their dogs run loose and get pissed when the dog gets shot for chasing and or attacking livestock.

Varmit control. Badgers are very destructive.

This^^^

I don't get all the "I don't shoot it unless I eat it" crowd... They are considered predatory wildlife.

From the Idaho Fish and Game website:

These furbearers may also be hunted: Badger, bobcat, red fox
The coyote, striped skunk, spotted skunk, long-tailed weasel, raccoon and ermine, also considered furbearers, are classified as predatory wildlife and are open to hunting or trapping.

155D9710-57C7-4ACA-ACEC-92AA7DE2EC2B.jpeg badger on the right

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads