JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a shame to get shot by such a shiddy fuggin gun.
At least shoot me with somethin' decent.

:D
I hope you're joking...
Just the fact that I shot it right through the eye at 70 yards is a testament to its accuracy and Ruger 10-22s are the most popular 22 rifle around the world.

I hope you're joking...
Just the fact that I shot it right through the eye at 70 yards is a testament to its accuracy and Ruger 10-22s are the most popular 22 rifle around the world.
I take your Ruger and raise you a Kidd.
573589-be0be88fd6d5a74691387713791296b8.jpg

Didn't mean to stir up the group. I realize a lot of people hunt for trophy.
I did many years ago too, but only part went on the wall, the rest went into the pot. ;)

Most creatures are edible if you cook them right.

Most creatures are edible if you cook them right.

I watched a recent interview with Ted Nugent saying that none of his friends are going hungry during the Cov19 crisis.... they are shooting and eating all critters of all/any kind. Sounded pretty disgusting to me.... sure I'm not gonna ever be that hungry for fresh meat. Got lots of beans for protein and rice for carbs if needed.

Are Granny's "possum grits" grits with possum meat in it, or is it completely fictional? (Inquiring minds want to know) ;):)

I watched a recent interview with Ted Nugent saying that none of his friends are going hungry during the Cov19 crisis.... they are shooting and eating all critters of all/any kind. Sounded pretty disgusting to me.... sure I'm not gonna ever be that hungry for fresh meat. Got lots of beans for protein and rice for carbs if needed.

Are Granny's "possum grits" grits with possum meat in it, or is it completely fictional? (Inquiring minds want to know) ;):)
In High School, the security guard where I worked, Jesse, swore by "Possum Pie" and how good it was. I admit to being gullible and taking people on face value, but always thought he was yanking my chain. Came to learn he was not.
He was about as redneck as it comes and had a kegger for a midsection. He hailed from Tennessee and lived in a town called Taylor, which we all knew as "Taylor-tucky." Learned the term "trailer trash" from him, which is how he referred to white folk who were below his standards.

Are Granny's "possum grits" grits with possum meat in it, or is it completely fictional? (Inquiring minds want to know) ;)
I've had possum..
And I have had grits...
I've even eaten possum with grits....

Grits are good...I enjoy them , served various ways ...
Possum....not so much....well not at all , actually...:D

Possum was a greasy , icky , mess....not surprising considering what they eat.
Andy

Growing up I was taught to utilize what I killed, so I have eaten many things most probably haven't. I draw the line at possum though. I have hit a few with a vehicle but the only time I thought about shooting one I declined after remembering an encounter with one several years prior. Me and a buddy were gearing up to go night fishing on a beach near our houses. We had parked at the pull out and were getting our gear out of the car when my buddy says do you hear that? Something was definitely rustling around in the ditch about 25yds ahead of us. My buddy grabs his mag light and we walk over and shine on a possum eating something. As we got closer the possum ambles off and we get a look at his feast. It was a well soiled baby diaper some miscreant had thrown in the ditch. :confused:

Growing up I was taught to utilize what I killed, so I have eaten many things most probably haven't. I draw the line at possum though. I have hit a few with a vehicle but the only time I thought about shooting one I declined after remembering an encounter with one several years prior. Me and a buddy were gearing up to go night fishing on a beach near our houses. We had parked at the pull out and were getting our gear out of the car when my buddy says do you hear that? Something was definitely rustling around in the ditch about 25yds ahead of us. My buddy grabs his mag light and we walk over and shine on a possum eating something. As we got closer the possum ambles off and we get a look at his feast. It was a well soiled baby diaper some miscreant had thrown in the ditch. :confused:
Dirty Diapers=Possum Protein.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads