JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the absolute problem. Someone busts down my door and I'm going into adrenal burst mode. Reasoning goes out the window, 12ga goes toward the perceived threat. If that happens to be a SWAT team how am I able to fight through the animal response and kick back into cognizant actions in the fraction of a second it takes them to send the first round at me? It's too late even before the situation begins.
I want to know why were they going in full strength ready to shooot.. U telling me that I cant sit in my house with guns out???? When they come busting thru... Well if they do, I will be next on the news. I have a few around the house. and No I'm not paranoid.

Exactly. What's portrayed is that you have no legal right to survive the initial encounter, when you wake up to people moving outside your house, yelling, pounding, and breaking down your door as you move to defend your self/house/wife/child from an unknown aggressor. I can't know whether Jose "knew" who was at the door, but I know that I might respond the same way to people yelling english and spanish and pounding my door down midmorning in broad daylight.

I've got a ride along form with the local PD sitting on my desk and it just earned some new importance.

I you want to get away with murder it helps to;
A. Be a female.
B. Be a policeman.

And first prize goes to "A." Over 50 million unborn babies murdered without any chance to protest.

facepalm.jpg

For some of us one murder is important, just as millions of murders are important. The similarity is justification. Police are good at finding justification for their actions.

I get outraged by it and get called a troll. The whole thread is about outrage that the police get away with murder again.

If you want to get away with murder it helps to;
A. Be a female.
B. Be a policeman.

And first prize goes to "A." Over 50 million unborn babies murdered without any chance to protest.

sorry they are kind of right parts,

the poll you had should have read

A. Be a female.
B. Be a policeman.
C. the U.S. government
D. N.A.T.O.
C. all of the above

answer C. because they are above the constituion

Listenin to radio - not sure where the stat came from, but it sounds about right to me - they say you are 8 time more likely to be killed by police than a terrorist - that's messed up right there. Way to go amerika.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top