JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Tomorrow When The War Began"

IMHO....it was like watching : Australia's version of Red Dawn 3.

Chinese invaders or not, I wasn't all that sympathetic to their plight. Mostly because Australia gave up on private gun ownership long ago (anyway, the leadership did). So hey, it' just a movie. And, it doesn't relate to America. Right. Because the 2nd A is about duck hunting. Whatever.....it's 1h 39m of your life.

Oh yeah.....ATV with a mounted medium machine gun. Cool.

But never mind that for a while. Think about this?

Remember, that in Red Dawn 2.......it wasn't a Chinese Invasion. Hollywood backed off of that idea. Hummmm.......

Aloha, Mark

You posted the the whole movie! :eek: Awsome!!!

Thanks.

Here is my movie list for you......
1. John Wick 3
2. Equalizer 2
3. Austrailian "Red Dawn" 1 and 2
....:D

Wanna know it Irony here! Take a trip to Europe, ANTWHERE! All you see is Chinese everywhere you look, all taking Selfies and completely blocking the sights and sounds, and taking over all the restaurants and hotels! It's more then exasperating, its down right crippling! And it's getting worse! Wife and I spent some time in Europe, specifically Italy and you couldn't go anywhere or see anything, it was wall to wall Chinese!

No so many in Eastern Europe that I saw. However, it should be noted that many "Chinese" that I encountered where really Japanese and Taiwanese. I know this because I know some Mandarin and tried to pick up some of the ladies.

Just saying....

"Wolverines .... mate." Never saw this one; thanks for the heads up.

I have a cousin in Adelaide. Having hung out with her a few times I can report she's just as gonzo as her family in the US and in Latin America. She even flew over here right after 9/11 to be with her American side of the family to show solidarity. :s0155:

They were all over western, France, Germany, Italy! Even Austria which has always been over the top touristy was over run!
Yes, Wien (Vienna) is the new Berlin for international Asian students. Avoid the tourist spots as I do and it is not so bad, but maybe you like the tourist spots.

Did you check out the Glock factory 30 mins outside of Wien?

Just like a rolling and ballooning national debt, the disarmament of a society may not have an effect on the ones who voted for it but it will have an impact on their children and grandchildren right on down the line.

yup, kick that bucket right on down the road for the next generation.

Chinese invaders or not, I wasn't all that sympathetic to their plight. Mostly because Australia gave up on private gun ownership long ago (anyway, the leadership did). So hey, it' just a movie. And, it doesn't relate to America. Right. Because the 2nd A is about duck hunting. Whatever.....it's 1h 39m of your life.

Remember, that in Red Dawn 2.......it wasn't a Chinese Invasion. Hollywood backed off of that idea. Hummmm.......

Aloha, Mark
You know,....speaking of a home (USA) invasion of terrorists, we 2A preppers/ havers/ supporters would be able to deter more casualties because we have the guns we have until the Marines come. Problem is the anti-gunners wanna try to disarm us; the US has not been attacked on ground in many years like some of these movies show. 9/11 was an act of cowardice. Potential enemies know we are armed. :D

Aloha, Mark
Well I watched, FFWD through a lot of the fluff. They went well out of their way to not identify the Chinese as the invaders. Political correctness ruined whatever potential this movie had in it.

Well I watched, FFWD through a lot of the fluff. They went well out of their way to not identify the Chinese as the invaders. Political correctness ruined whatever potential this movie had in it.
I've noticed there's a lot of huge money Chinese backed Hollywood action movies.. that totally suck due to milquetoast pc crap and cgi guns with every hit making sparks, even on dirt and trees. feh

Aloha, Mark
Saw this a few years ago, watching 30 mins made me realise this. Good film, worth a watch.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews