JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone watch this? This came to my attention through ReadyMan.com Here is the link they provided: Screening Page - Revelation The Movie Only online through 7/22.

One hour and 46 minutes of things to make your blood start to boil, but no answers that sounded plausible to me. I am curious what you think especially how they covered Ruby Ridge so put out the idea of moving away from it all to escape.

Anyone watch this? This came to my attention through ReadyMan.com Here is the link they provided: Screening Page - Revelation The Movie Only online through 7/22.

One hour and 46 minutes of things to make your blood start to boil, but no answers that sounded plausible to me. I am curious what you think especially how they covered Ruby Ridge so put out the idea of moving away from it all to escape.

Oh no.... gonna take it to them in their neighborhoods, their morning/evening commutes, their extended relatives, etc.

Make 'em BEG for a restored free republic!! :mad:

I had no idea ruby ridge was bad. Holy snikes!! If anybody did that to a group of antifa folks, the media would make the nation would EXPLODE.

Following the history of Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas can be rather eye opening considering the lack of evidence and fabricated evidence that tantamount to the murder of American's, including children.

Well I like to see Ruby Ridge and Waco as different events.

I understand the Federal misjustice and and all out assault on the branch dividians, but I don't support them in any way.

They should have been taking down.

But we saw it again with the Oregon occupation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top