JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know anyone who is a viable candidate we can get started promoting?? Get their name circulating, someone to call BS on every wrong-headed thing Turdguson tries?? Surely somewhere in all of Washington there is someone capable and willing to get the job. Bring 'em on!!
@Sporting Systems - Dan, you carry the 2A torch higher and brighter than anyone else I know of, do you know someone for the job??

From Brett Rogers website:
"Where do you stand on guns?
I unapologetically support the 2nd Amendment and Article I, Section 24 of the Washington State Constitution.

If elected I will do everything in my power to rollback the infringements on your fundamental rights.

Here's another thought experiment: Why do people who think that 16 year olds are wise and mature enough to vote think that 18-20 year olds are too immature to be afforded their 2nd Amendment rights?

Extra credit: What other rights in the Bill of Rights are categorically restricted by age?"

Nuff said!:s0155:

Last Edited:
Havent heard yet, could be satan, if so I guess satan gets the nod.

Satan.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews