JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know anyone who is a viable candidate we can get started promoting?? Get their name circulating, someone to call BS on every wrong-headed thing Turdguson tries?? Surely somewhere in all of Washington there is someone capable and willing to get the job. Bring 'em on!!
@Sporting Systems - Dan, you carry the 2A torch higher and brighter than anyone else I know of, do you know someone for the job??

From Brett Rogers website:
"Where do you stand on guns?
I unapologetically support the 2nd Amendment and Article I, Section 24 of the Washington State Constitution.

If elected I will do everything in my power to rollback the infringements on your fundamental rights.

Here's another thought experiment: Why do people who think that 16 year olds are wise and mature enough to vote think that 18-20 year olds are too immature to be afforded their 2nd Amendment rights?

Extra credit: What other rights in the Bill of Rights are categorically restricted by age?"

Nuff said!:s0155:

Last Edited:
Havent heard yet, could be satan, if so I guess satan gets the nod.

Satan.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top