JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so my buddys house got broken in to last night and the burglers stole his AR 10 his tvs and his dog. yeah. his dog. if anyone sees or hears about an AR 10 for sale anywhere near the salem/ keizer area please PM me immediately it would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dog, and the gun too.
My mom had a pit bull that was stolen. It is believed to have been taken by people who wanted to use her for fighting. Really sad, because she was a sweet dog.

yeah this dog is a german pitbull and it is extremely muscular. the sad thing is that there were dog treats leading up to the street probably baiting him to jump in the car.

update! the dog has been found. some good sam. turned him into the shelter after seeing him walking around town. im almost thinkin that someone didnt take him and just let him out. or took him and let him go? idk good thing someone was nice enough to turn him in.

update! the dog has been found. some good sam. turned him into the shelter after seeing him walking around town. im almost thinkin that someone didnt take him and just let him out. or took him and let him go? idk good thing someone was nice enough to turn him in.

I would consider this a story with a happy ending. To heck with the gun.

I'd like to think that whoever took him had no intention of letting him go until the dog just went apes**t on him in the car! You know how that goes! You might want the police to check the hospitals for anyone admitted having their butts chewed up by a pitbull.:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top