JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Washington state I just tried to order one of the 22 win mag uppers from Bear Creek and for some reason it tells me that it won't ship to Washington it only has a 10 round mag does anybody know what law is keeping me in Washington state from ordering this

I live in Washington state I just tried to order one of the 22 win mag uppers from Bear Creek and for some reason it tells me that it won't ship to Washington it only has a 10 round mag does anybody know what law is keeping me in Washington state from ordering this
I don't see anything listed in item details on any of the uppers that would prevent you from ordering it in Washington. The magazine capacity is irrelevant on uppers and not listed in item details. Maybe they stopped selling semi-auto rifle to Washington accounts because of the 21 year requirement? Idk if you have to go through an ID and age verification process through their website?

Update*** Yes I called and it seems that it's totally fine but for some weird reason the web site would not let me do it was able to make the purchase their customer service!! Thanks

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top