JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just recieved my Suppressor (Silencer) After a Six Month wait... allmost to the day. Had my 17hmr and 10/22 threaded. Went out to a local gun range and had a blast. What a well made piece of machinery. Cannot express or put into words on how well it suppresses the noise. I delt directly with the owner and gunsmith Roger Look, he's no horse trader here. He's the type of person that will tell you if it can be done or not. Need more Honest Gunsmith like him. And prices are really fare. Located in the Portland/ Vancouver Area. I've had some other custom & restoration work done through out the years and you cannot go wrong with Revelations Arms in my book. Great Suppresor.

Glad you had a good experience with him. My only experience was not so good. I left a message on his voice mail to please give me a call back regarding some gunsmithing work that I wanted to find out if he could do for me and never heard a peep back from him. It was disappointing because he's so close to my house I could walk there if I had to. I wouldn't have minded if he had called me and said he couldn't do the work, but just not calling back at all is unprofessional.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with Roger not calling you back. They tend to get very busy there and are very focused on completing quality work. I have had work done on several firearms and even had him do transfers for me to other states. I live in Gresham (Revelation Arms is in Aloha) and trust his work and business completely.

RECO

I'm glad you're happier the Roger than I've ever been:

He welded on my AK slant brake with a crap weld that broke off after the first mag (I had asked for the muzzle to be threaded). I also asked for him to mill out the recess for the bottom stock bracket and rivet it on (milled receiver Arsenal). That got welded on too.

He parkerized my barrel like I asked. However, I hadn't expected the inside of the barrel to be parkerized too.

H

Revelation is a crap shoot on work from most accounts. I have no personal experience but people do your research. OP with 2 posts and praising RA just seems off.

I've had two dealings with RA. First, asked Roger to install sights to a milspec 1911. Although the sights were installed correctly, quality/looks of everything he did was very much lacking. Overall, a negative experience. My second experience was a good one. He made me a pretty good deal on one of the Freedom 22 cans he sold for the FFL/SOT can mfger who got his license revoked several years ago over a AOW incident (I was told by a another FFL/SOT). Bottom line, I don't know if he is making 22 cans now, but he did not make those. Be advised, thought, that if you got the same can I got, the baffles are made of steel and will rust quickly if not given regular maintenance. This is not a shoot-and-forget can. I recommend you take it apart and thoroughly clean it, both baffles and tube, after every use, maybe apply a coat of CLP. With good upkeep, it should last many, many years. Don't know how much he is asking for them now, but if you can overlook the high maintenance aspect, they might still be the best deal in town for a 22 can.

First Freedom Firearms

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads