JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To a degree, posting a NPRM begins a ticking clock for public comment as well as potential response from the govt. If this retraction is made simply to buy them time to allow them to shore up the details with a more comprehensive plan, look for it to be regurgitated after the new admin gains their footing.

That's their other game: make a big grab, get the avalanche of criticism, then introduce what they really want to do which still tightens the ratchets but not as much so it looks like a "reasonable compromise" to the average stupid mouthbreather.

I wonder how many letters/comments they received. I called my congresswoman, I e-mailed the President and sent my comment letter. Maybe enough folks did it to make them back off..?

That is interesting, coincidence?
The Biden team has also been denied access to the pentagon until after the new year. Something is up. but what? something is going to happen, weather is good for us who knows. People say I'm a loon but I think Trump does have a plan to stay put for four more years.

The Biden team has also been denied access to the pentagon until after the new year. Something is up. but what? something is going to happen, weather is good for us who knows. People say I'm a loon but I think Trump does have a plan to stay put for four more years.
He might have a plan but no one else is going to go along with it.

I wonder how many letters/comments they received. I called my congresswoman, I e-mailed the President and sent my comment letter. Maybe enough folks did it to make them back off..?
As of last night I was watching Reno May and he said only 13k. He was urging his subscriber base of 100k to flood them. It only took 80k to get them to back off from green tip ammunition.

To the member who bought my brace for super cheap, I would like to buy it back:(

Awh man I can see a new thread on the "reverse price gougers......selling their stuff too cheap"

They are just withdrawing the notice requesting comments. So they will proceed with whatever they want to do without input from the public.

Unfortunately, that is also how I read it. It does not say the matter is closed, just they don't want any more input from the uppity public.

I wonder if the ATF got a few million new stamp applications and figured they could back off since the money flow.

My guess is one of the top attorneys was made aware of some legal nuance that might get they them into trouble if they use current wording. Either that or they are delaying it so that Kamala extract lady and Alzheimer Joe can use it for advantage, "Today I have directed the ATF to..."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads