JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Live your life. F-ck the politicians.

They've been f-cking us for years.

Ok - I started this thread, but I am out of here.
yk6z2.jpg

Maybe we need a 4473 type form for all our rights and marking 'habitual MJ smoker' on all these forms will precludes you from freely enjoying these rights…. You know, speech, religion, property, freely moving about…… and oh yeah, a platoon from the nearest mil. base will move into your house/ dwelling just to flex that no-more-constitution feeling thrusting up the exit of your alimentary canal.

eat a bag of dikcs, tyrants.

Maybe we need a 4473 type form for all our rights and marking 'habitual MJ smoker' on all these forms will precludes you from freely enjoying these rights…. You know, speech, religion, property, freely moving about…… and oh yeah, a platoon from the nearest mil. base will move into your house/ dwelling just to flex that no-more-constitution feeling thrusting up the exit of your alimentary canal.

eat a bag of dikcs, tyrants.

IMG_2754.jpeg

18 to 24 months in prison for making a false statement on the 4473, even though marijuana is legal in VA. I won't mention the other high profile case dealing with the same charges for a well know person.
I do have some sympathy for this mother who's 6 year old son is so out of control that his parents had to attend class with him daily. I also feel sorry for the kid who has some serious mental issues.

Last Edited:
18 to 24 months in prison for making a false statement on the 4473, even though marijuana is legal in VA. I won't mention the other high profile case dealing with the same charges for a well know person.
I do have some sympathy for this mother who's 6 year old son is so out of control that his parents had to attend class with him daily. I also feel sorry for the kid who has some serious mental issues.
It's important not to incriminate oneself

HIPPA is dead, COVID cultists and their attempts at mandatory jabs saw to that.
Saw it coming circa the Patriot Act. Add a few DHS computer hacks and it's null & void for sure, only now it's official!

I blame the emergency clause, with fear mongering to move it along.

Was renegade brown-skinned people from way overseas with a bizarre religion that nobody can relate to. The furor was so great we engaged in a war over it. The HIPPA Act was the least of our worries. Besides, it sounded cool.

Then it was the enemy within, and a tidy trip to the laundromat, er, Ukraine, where Big Pharma, er the US Govt, oh, what's the difference! Uh, engaged in another war.

Somebody give the population a panic pill. Wait! That's how we got started to begin with! You, you, and you, ad infinitem, were the suckers. Says right here on your Rx.

Let's try this all again! This time lets actually make an effort to balance the Pentagon's books. Make sure to use the IRS to push this all along. Scare them at the sheer prospect of an armed audit, and they just could forget!

End of rant.

Don't get me started on how aforementioned pills and (pharma) drug dependency, and their long list of serious side effects we used to joke about in the 90's could play into the school shootings.

I don't recall the question about drug use being on the new 4473 form anymore? Can anyone confirm? It's been a couple months since I filled one out but it was definitely the new form with the strange questions about living in city limits etc that I did fill out.

While Hunter's plea deal has yet to be approved by the judge, if it is then it'll set the precedent for an affirmative defense in jurisdiction where cannabis use has been decriminalized since it'll give people a challenge to the "Are you an unlawful user of" by declaring that they reasonably believed they were using lawfully, despite the clarification in the remaining part of the question. I still suspect the judge will reject that part of the plea deal because of this.

During the Obama administration, my wife worked in healthcare as a manager at a hospital. She began receiving complaints from employees that a fellow worker was bragging up getting pot seeds for grow from the Netherlands. She decided to call the DEA office in Seattle to get some "What if" guidance. They informed her they had little to no interest in the situation. This was in Washington.

A couple years later, a news story broke in Oregon that an individual had been busted for receiving pot seeds in the mail from another state. It was the Postmaster Generals office that initiated this one. This was not the same person mentioned above.

Around the time of Washington legalizing recreational / medical pot, the Sherriff in Tri-Cities denied a carry permit because the applicant admitted to having a medical marijuana card. The Sherriff cited Federal law as grounds for rejection.

Politicians on the left see the marijuana industry as a source of great revenue, but also as a means to deny citizens rights under the Second Amendment. A win - win for them. It's very handy that they are able to enforce laws (or not) at their political whim.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top