Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ATF Project Gunrunner (Cost = $81.3 million) Nets 16 Guns

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by PBinWA, Dec 11, 2010.

1. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

Wow - what a great investment of our tax dollars . . .

ATF Project Gunrunner Nets 16 Guns (Not Shown) |

2. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Wait..are you saying that a government agency is wasting money and trying to justify bloated budgets???? 81 million wisely spent on shutting the border might be an idea... huh???:huh:

3. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

I guess we are supposed to think that the money was well spent because it employed more people during these hard economic times. :paranoid:

4. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

The BATFE (ATF) as a whole entity is wasteful spending....

Nothing really new.

5. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Esitmated population of:

Oregon- 3.8 million
    Washington- 5.8 million
    Idaho- 1.2 million
    California- 33.8 million
    Nevada- 19.8 million
    Alaska- .6 million
    Hawaii- 1.2 million
    Montana- .9 million
    Arizona- 5.1 million
    New Mexico- 1.8 million
    Utah- 2.2 million
    Wyoming- .5 million
    Colorado- 4.3 million

edit:
    So what is that, $1.00 person in those states paying for it?

SF-

6. Silver Fox

Maybe ATF needs to hold an auction of seized firearms to pay for it.

SF-

7. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I'll pass on paying my dollar. I can do way better things with it.

8. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

81 million would buy a lot of concertina wire...

9. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

81.3m worth of firearms? I don't think I could afford to purchase one of those 16 weapons! Isn't that about eleventy million PER weapon? I can't hang with that kind of bidding :laugh:

10. Silver Fox

Maybe the Bill Gates of the world ought to step up and hold an auction and cover this little snafu so Barry doesn't look like chump to the fiscally conservative Dems in the Senate.

SF-

11. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I would suggest everyone read the author's trail of reference's back to it's origin. It will take some time, just follow his own links. He was able to do was take a few very true individual facts and then weave them into a completely fabricated story. Apparently, "the truth about guns" doesn't have much to do with truth.

12. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

Man if the ATF DID sell off its stores of confiscated weapons (that they haven't burned, blown up, melted, or otherwise destroyed) they could pay for their own budget [maybe], you'd make alot of gun collectors happy [i'm sure quite a few of those drug lord guns are very rare or at the least hard to find.], and you can confiscate them later to make your quarterly reports look good.:laugh: not sure if that last one oozed enough sarcasm..

13. music

music central california New Member

Im in my 50's and I have never before..seen so many crisis's until these last 10 years..

The puppet masters realized that there is alot of money to be made in false flag terrorism....

If they were really worried about the Mexico problem..they would shut down the borders..NOT sue Arizona for trying to protect its citizens..

The nuts are running the nut house....Wow..what a mess we have made for ourselves Ollie!

Gun running...is all bullsh*t and smokes and mirrors..and false reporting in a very corrupt media controlled by those who benefit by the drug trade..

The fact is....of all the guns confiscated....only 25% of them were registered.....and of that 25%.....only 15% of the guns came from America...Only 15% of 25% which is minute..almost nothing...and yet the gov. is making a big tadoo over this...

Im tired of the gov which is getting more corrupt by the day..

So as I see it...were NOT the problem..

In fact..perhaps its all the illegals running around the country that brought that 15% of a mere 25% into Mexico..after they stole them..

FACT...THE ILLEGALS COULD NOT HAVE STOLEN THEM..IF THEY WERE NOT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE...

Oh crap..now the libtards are going to try to block this thread too..I talked crap against the poor little illegals..who stole my job....ggeessshhh......:bluelaugh::laugh: Just kidding:thumbup:

So should we unarm ourselves..so Mexican cartels wont get our guns...I talked crap on the illegals....After all..they are just doing jobs we wont do...but then again...WHO WAS DOING THOSE JOBS BEFORE THEY CAME???? I was..thats who...and so was my family..and friends...but ****..we dont matter..right?????

SOME PEOPLE FALL FOR EVERYTHING...EVEN IF IT MEANS THE DEMISE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY.....lmao...Thats commie logic..

14. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

How many of the US traced guns were sold or given to the Mexican military and police who in turn sold them to the cartels? Ever notice the govt or US media don't mention this?

15. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

WHAT??!! Corruption in the Mexican police and Army???? How can you suggest such a thing??? :laugh: