JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3949741-1461077216115025.jpg

Only the ATF could take a job about drinkin', smokin', shootin' and blowin' stuff up and turn it from a fun weekend into a drag.

Last Edited:
Some reason this is INCREDIBLY SURPRISING to me!

Nope, I'm more surprised it took them this long.

as of this Sept. any gun taken to a gun shop in Oregon will be recorded for the Government! Registry is happening as we speak!!! Grandpa's shotgun is now in need of knowing who has it!!! I spent my whole life worrying about foreign adversaries, who are still there, to be attacked by my own government. I worked 6 days a week most of my life to get ahead, paid my bills and debts including 3 student loans for my wife and daughter...keep pushing!!!

as of this Sept. any gun taken to a gun shop in Oregon will be recorded for the Government! Registry is happening as we speak!!! Grandpa's shotgun is now in need of knowing who has it!!! I spent my whole life worrying about foreign adversaries, who are still there, to be attacked by my own government. I worked 6 days a week most of my life to get ahead, paid my bills and debts including 3 student loans for my wife and daughter...keep pushing!!!
What's happening in September? Are you talking about 2021R-05F?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top