JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We better hope Joe doesn't pick California Attorney General Xavier Becerra to become US Atty Gen. or the BATF is really going to go nuts on us.

I remember all of the threads making fun of those of us who bought stamps. Even a year ago we warned that the ATF was eventually going to come after braces. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it.
Submitting for another stamp this week. Just sold my last pistol brace.

I think that some people don't realize how easy it is for the government to find out which guns people own. Credit card receipts for ammo purchases, gun club memberships, carry insurance, Internet site logins, etc. NFA registration does tell the government which configuration the gun is in, or at least the configuration you planned to build or receive.

Trump could have replaced this head ATF person but didn't because he used him to pass unconstitutional gun control. By reclassifying bum sticks as machine guns. Now Biden can use that same route to do what ever he wants thanks again New York liberal elite trump. But hey you made the racists and fake Christian happy

I remember all of the threads making fun of those of us who bought stamps. Even a year ago we warned that the ATF was eventually going to come after braces. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it.

Not making fun. For every person that "made fun" of people registering SBRs there were just as many who "made fun" of people choosing to go the pistol route. People can do what they want. But, we should make no assumptions that registration will do anything to save us in the long run. Throughout history it has been documented what registration leads to. They are after all guns. You may be the first on their list. You may be the last on their list. But a $200 piece of paper will not protect our rights if we choose not to defend our rights.

Trump could have replaced this head ATF person but didn't because he used him to pass unconstitutional gun control. By reclassifying bum sticks as machine guns. Now Biden can use that same route to do what ever he wants thanks again New York liberal elite trump. But hey you made the racists and fake Christian happy
Really?

So I guess Hillary or Joe are/were better options?

Oh brother.:rolleyes:
Show me an anti-gun law that Trump signed

Oh brother.:rolleyes:
Show me an anti-gun law that Trump signed
Trump fully owns the bumpstock ban. This ban demonstrated that there are additional areas in which the GOP will accept and even support anti-gun legislation. Bumpstocks are not machine guns and only through the torturing of the language could they be considered as such. I strongly believe that the BATF under Biden rule will find additional language that can be tortured to produce additional bans. We may very well be seeing that occurring with the braces and pistols. Trump has the opportunity to fire leadership in the BATF and I don't see any signs that he is going to do that.

4eb8d48d608e693b205efeb2e7a28690.gif

Trump fully owns the bumpstock ban. This ban demonstrated that there are additional areas in which the GOP will accept and even support anti-gun legislation. Bumpstocks are not machine guns and only through the torturing of the language could they be considered as such. I strongly believe that the BATF under Biden rule will find additional language that can be tortured to produce additional bans. We may very well be seeing that occurring with the braces and pistols. Trump has the opportunity to fire leadership in the BATF and I don't see any signs that he is going to do that.
Again, I ask for anti-gun legislation signed by Trump. I agree that the bumpstock ban was BS .It was a response to the hysteria after the Las Vegas massacre where too many people were killed by that loony bubblegum hole, using a bumpstock. But show me a law banning them. The hope at the time was that by allowing this "regulation" to get by, legislation could be written to reverse it.
Well, hope in one hand...
Maybe it would have happened in a second Trump term but now I think we'll never know. And I agree that Biden will try every bit of chicanery he can with the ATF. I believe though that Trump's court appointments, particularly in the SCOTUS may help us with that.

Again, I ask for anti-gun legislation signed by Trump. I agree that the bumpstock ban was BS .It was a response to the hysteria after the Las Vegas massacre where too many people were killed by that loony bubblegum hole, using a bumpstock. But show me a law banning them. The hope at the time was that by allowing this "regulation" to get by, legislation could be written to reverse it.
Well, hope in one hand...
Maybe it would have happened in a second Trump term but now I think we'll never know. And I agree that Biden will try every bit of chicanery he can with the ATF. I believe though that Trump's court appointments, particularly in the SCOTUS may help us with that.
It's even worse that it happened without a law. He's letting HIS ATF run wild with no checks whatsoever. The ATF is shutting down the whole "solvent trap" 80% market this week. Again no law and no interference from the head of the executive. Same goes for the recent action on AR pistols. Trump doesn't give a damn about guns to the point of total indifference.

Could you please point me in the direction of some information on this?
Oh yeah . Its all over the suppressor boards. Ive received 4 mass mailings from parts suppliers this week who are shutting down operations. ATF's on a rampage.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top