JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd buy a beer for the person that orders one and has it shipped to your choice of liberal governing agency.

I didnt think anyone made a glock airsoft pistol because glock sues the crap out of anyone who tries.

Perhaps, but I have one - actually works really well - it's a green-gas airsoft, looks and feels very similar to a real Glock. Slide functions too. Kind of a fun gun to shoot, though not highly accurate, nor a distance shooter.

Perhaps, but I have one - actually works really well - it's a green-gas airsoft, looks and feels very similar to a real Glock. Slide functions too. Kind of a fun gun to shoot, though not highly accurate, nor a distance shooter.
is it a KWA by chance? Their Kriss airsoft parts are better than Kriss' own parts.

I noticed the logo looks like it starts with a "C" instead of a "G"

31KYma02tLL.jpg download.png

Wouldn't touch one of those with a 10' pole....

If these are not a scam I am sure they are for the airsoft version which many are full auto.
Years ago I got banned from a Yahoo group over something like this. Some guy was "claiming " to be selling the stuff to turn a G17 into a G18. He was asking a couple hundred. I told the group they were being scammed as several of them were asking could they order these. I told them the laws changed a long time ago so even if they did actually get what the seller claimed, they could not paper (get a stamp) for the gun they put one on any more. The group owner was arguing she was not sure about this. I told her I was. Then she pops off with her husband/ boyfriend was a NFA Class III FFL. Even put up the link to their website to show me what an expert she was. I said it was scary sad that her other half sold NFA stuff and she was this ignorant of the laws. This offended her BIG time that I dared to talk to her like that and she kicked me out of her group. LOL

I was hoping to see if there were any new funny reviews, but it looks like amazingly enough, Amazon finally took down the listing.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top