JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody comes in my home uninvited. Letting any kind of officer into your home allows them to probe. No warrant, no entry. I have nothing to hide, but they have no reason to invade my home.

gentlemen... if they have probable cause for a firearms related warrant, they ARENT going to knock on the door. they've got these things called "no-knocks," and they're what the ATF uses to gain entry.

tell them to bubblegum off- they will NOT get a warrant. they will NOT even care- because they KNOW it's your right to do so, and MANY people exercise that right. think you'd be the only guy hostile toward them that day? they're some of the most hated and mentally spit-in SOBs in the country. not a big deal to get told to pound sand, when you're a sub-human piece of bubblegum.

So to recap, you're saying that because he doesn't think the first response should be killing fellow Americans without going through due process that he should leave the country.

They aren't Americans, they are scum working for a treasonous fascist government. If they had a shred of morality they'd quit their rights-violating, garbage welfare "jobs".

It's a sad state of affairs, but we're pretty much to the point where anyone with any sort of badge of authority is an enemy of humanity until proven otherwise. I guess they assume the same of us unwashed masses. What a mess.

They aren't Americans, they are scum working for a treasonous fascist government. If they had a shred of morality they'd quit their rights-violating, garbage welfare "jobs".

I'm hearin ya - but two points 1) What private economy? and 2) I thinks it's probably ok to have a few of them that are really on our side when it gets down to cases.

What private economy?

There are still plenty of places of employment in the US untainted by government poison. They survive despite the government onslaught against real free enterprise (as opposed to the current system of garbage corporatism, e.g. GM, GE, all of Wall Street, etc.)

Personal example, I was given offers to work at various defense firms after college, I just couldn't do it no matter how good the pay was. Took a pay cut to move here, those defense firms are still awash with cash thanks to Bushbama's useless wars. I was also completely broke at the time, but it was the correct moral choice.

There are still plenty of places of employment in the US untainted by government poison. They survive despite the government onslaught against real free enterprise (as opposed to the current system of garbage corporatism, e.g. GM, GE, all of Wall Street, etc.)

Personal example, I was given offers to work at various defense firms after college, I just couldn't do it no matter how good the pay was. Took a pay cut to move here, those defense firms are still awash with cash thanks to Bushbama's useless wars. I was also completely broke at the time, but it was the correct moral choice.

If more of us were like that, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. I sincerely applaud your morality.

I used to work for a company that has a gun store down in Austin, one of the ATF investigators in particular was extremely left wing. We dreaded each ATF visit to that FFL location and hoped we wouldn't have to deal with her. Maybe the ATF field office down there is infested with some liberal investigators and or field agents? I agree with Teacher Todd, the ATF investigators I deal with here in Oregon are pretty level headed, I might even have a beer with them.

I agree completely. My ATF agent was great, would enjoy shooting with him. Ex military and had some cool toys. He told me that unless I started selling NFA he would never come by again unless I called and needed help or had a question.

So to recap, you're saying that because he doesn't think the first response should be killing fellow Americans without going through due process that he should leave the country.

Those 'people' stop being Americans as soon as they start executing traitorous orders. And yes, I hear canada is a nice place for cowards.

"You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything." Yet another problem with the populace not exercising their rights. Let Big Brother take an inch little by little and pretty soon you've participated in communizing our rights as free men. Do yourself a favor and excuse yourself to the border w/all the illegal immigrants, terrorists, and draft dodgers. My countrymen didn't serve for Us to betray their sacrifices. If we do not exercise our rights we don't deserve them...

Pretty pointless getting worked about an anonymously sourced story from Prison Planet/Alex Jones, who bought us such tall tales as the FEMA death trains and the secret NAFTA superhighway. :s0114:

Guess I'll go back to watching reality TV....

Seems like there is less drama in an episode of survivor than there is in this thread.

You guys ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE this train of thought is exactly what the feds want?

In today's headline, an ATF law enforcement officer, Agent Jackson, was shot and killed trying to gain entry while doing a routine inspection of an individual's firearms. The subject, Mr. Jones, purchased multiple assault rifles the previous day; keying a search for possible straw buying or domestic terrorist attack. Agent Jackson was simply trying to determine if the firearms were being bought for legal purposes but was met with violent resistance when Mr. Jones shot and killed Agent Jackson at his doorstep.

An investigation concluded that Mr. Jones was a right-wing extremist that bragged about wanting to shoot a federal law enforcement officer. After his computer was confiscated, investigators found several posting to extremist sites like northwestfirearms.com where Mr. Jones is quoted as stating he would give law enforcement his firearms "one bullet at a time".

Mr. Jones is currently in custody for murder of a peace officer and is being held without bail.

Thank you for coming, next time bring a warrant, good day.

I didn't spend nearly three decades defending the Constitution, and the orders of some less than stellar presidents, to have it trampled on my door step.

Whomever stated about coming back with a warrant and asking them politely to leave was the appropriate response if one wants to resist. Announcing to 9-1-1 that you intend to "defend yourself" after that fact is giving more evidence to be used against you or your surviving relatives in court. Might help to remember Randy Weaver and that you're not him. If overreacting to an inquiry and not understanding what a true invasion is (read: Waco) then that's really your problem - possibly legally - down the road.

Ok, shooting at the ATF=suicidal.

But this:
ATF wants to look around and I've got all my stuff in order, I'm probably not going to make a big deal of it. Because pissing them off by sending them away going to drive them to get their warrant and bring a lot more scrutiny than I really want to waste my time with.

Are you serious? If you let ANY law enforcement entity into your home without a warrant you are a fool. From the instant they walk in, anything they see or claim to have seen is legal evidence that WILL be used against you. If nothing else it will be used against you to pressure you into doing something for them or to pressure you into pleading out to some BS charge.

Getting a warrant is not automatic. If they were interested in snooping around your home and had evidence to GET a warrant, they would have showed up with one.

Unless I'm a witness to a crime or reporting one, I don't' talk to the police. If I'm asked in any way about anything tht even remotely smells like I might be suspected of something, I don't say anything at all.

Your attitude just encourages misbehavior. "If you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?" is how tyrannies gain momentum.

What you tolerate you encourage. What you put up with, you deserve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top