JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You've obviously never had black clad ninja warriors standing on your front doorstep with MP5 Sub machine guns or M4's in their hands. Trust me, you'll comply if you're smart. The point is to stay alive to deal with the legal issues later.

You've obviously never had black clad ninja warriors standing on your front doorstep with MP5 Sub machine guns or M4's in their hands. Trust me, you'll comply if you're smart. The point is to stay alive to deal with the legal issues later.
Sorry I have done nothing wrong and go overboard to do things right. If they want in they can do things right and get a warrant. What now you gonna just give them an open door and give up your 4th Amendment or is it not worth much to you. Im sorry if thats the case but our forfathers died for that and I for one expect them to follow the law.

Sorry I have done nothing wrong and go overboard to do things right. If they want in they can do things right and get a warrant. What now you gonna just give them an open door and give up your 4th Amendment or is it not worth much to you. Im sorry if thats the case but our forfathers died for that and I for one expect them to follow the law.

I fully agree with your sentiment. Only you can decide if that's worth becoming a martyr over.
As a father of a young family, I personally feel staying alive is better for them than not.

That doesn't mean I open the door at the first unlawful request, but I probably would with a muzzle at my face. Your mileage may vary.

I fully agree with your sentiment. Only you can decide if that's worth becoming a martyr over.
As a father of a young family, I personally feel staying alive is better for them than not.

That doesn't mean I open the door at the first unlawful request, but I probably would with a muzzle at my face. Your mileage may vary.

So you would open up without a warrant? Not me I would turn on my webcams and let um roll. Post it on live feed and let everybody see whats up.

Knowing when and how to fight is takes patience and wisdom. Can't have much of either when your dead.

I don't see where he said he would fight, he simply is standing his ground over unlawful actions.

Personally I would not shed a tear if an innocent defender rolled a frag out there and took them all out tho, just so my position is clear

I beg to differ,
I purchased a 1919 with a crankfire for this situation, and I have been patiently awaiting it's use.

I beg to differ,
I purchased a 1919 with a crankfire for this situation, and I have been patiently awaiting it's use.

That's funny. I have a friend with two of them. They're fun to shoot but chances of you even getting a chance to use them are slim to none. Just gives them reason to kill you and possibly anyone else around you, with cause.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top