JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is one of America's major problems, keeping vowes & working through the tough times. Too cheap & easy to flee nowadays...:oops:

I fled. And boy am I glad I did!!! I think we need to teach our kids to choose better mates for one thing. But IMO the bigger problem is making babies with sperm donors. Oh don't worry, welfare will take care of them, have another!

Once you get away from the coast of California you have a lot of conservatives counties. It is too bad that California did not split up into three or more states yet. I do not miss California but Oregon and Washington are trying their best to the 2nd and 4th amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

Splitting California won't do anything. The progressives won't allow CA to be broken up to create a red state out of a deep blue state. The proposal you're probably referring to would have made 3 blue states out of it.

That means +4 permanently Democratic senate seats.

As a former Kalifornian (left in '94), I am amazed and broken-hearted about what happened to that state in the last 2 decades.

It has become the poster child for the type of nanny-state that the USA is destined to become. I really don't see any way to stop it short of a major geological event or civil war. It is a disease that has spread north and is growing east rapidly.

As a former Kalifornian (left in '94), I am amazed and broken-hearted about what happened to that state in the last 2 decades.

It has become the poster child for the type of nanny-state that the USA is destined to become. I really don't see any way to stop it short of a major geological event or civil war. It is a disease that has spread north and is growing east rapidly.

I hope you feel the same way about this state, oregon, and what has happened to it in the past few years?

I wasn't born in California but I lived there for 30 years but found the job market better in the Seattle/Bellevue area so and I left California in 1998. It was when the dot.com in the Puget Sound were hiring at so I did not have any trouble finding work in Washington.

I mentioned on Gab.com that I wonder what is wrong with people. Not a single person there to stop the shooter with their own handgun? Despite what the law says about it? How much value did that law have to the patrons of that place? It's time people learn to ignore laws. Grow a backbone!

Ventura County does issue concealed weapons permits, but the process takes eight months and costs at least $600. Then you have to pick three handguns to put on your permit. Until recently you could not have an off-roster handgun on your permit if you used the SSE workaround to get it (pre 2015).

From the article:
"I get a lot of closet liberals, people who normally would never want anything to do with a firearm, and I train them and they secretly own firearms," Rowan said.
These are the people who (if they pulled their heads out of you now where) could be useful in rebuffing the attacks on the 2nd Amendment. If they would just come out of the damn closet already we would all be in better shape. I thought they were all for people leading different lifestyles and coming out of the closet. They are trying their level best to hypocrite this great country to death.

While I hate where everything is going I still don't think our nation will fall. It'll get very very ugly at some point, but they won't be able to take us down. Not by a damn sight.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top