JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Machiavelli quote on the 3 types of intelligence exemplifies her...

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless".
Niccolo Machiavelli

Useless!

Just don't ever let on to these people that there is a high probability that SB 941 is more than likely being disregarded with greater regularity than originally thought. 'Word on the street' is people are beginning to trust casual acquaintances for FTF deals but it could never be proven unless an off chance 'sting' operation were to take place. I was talking to a few people the other day and the general consensus was between those who don't know the law exists and the potential of greater trust between those who have never met before the law may just disappear into obscurity on it's own.

Last Edited:
Let Asstoria do what it wants. I haven't/don't/won't spend a nickle in that community. I gave that town the single finger salute 7-8 years ago when a local fish monger(under the bridge) was wanting $13.00 a dozen for fresh oysters (going rate at the time was near half that). They treat the sport fishermen like crap while (trying) to milking them for more and more money every year. Just trying to drive through the town sucks, in the off season!

That gal musta' come up from the state to the South.

Just don't ever let on to these people that there is a high probability that SB 941 is more than likely being disregarded with greater regularity than originally thought. 'Word on the street' is people are beginning to trust casual acquaintances for FTF deals but it could never be proven unless an off chance 'sting' operation were to take place. I was talking to a few people the other day and the general consensus was between those who don't know the law exists and the potential of greater trust between those who have never met before the law may just disappear into obscurity on it's own.

What law?

My Machiavelli quote on the 3 types of intelligence exemplifies her...

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless".
Niccolo Machiavelli

Useless!
Isn't the third kind of understanding they type which most politicians and elected officials operate under?

Who's more foolish, the fool risen beyond their ability or the fools that raised the fool to the position? o_O

;)
Well, here is my take.
The fool with the biggest mouth and most money and wants something new aka attention, power, prestige is the fool risen. The biggest fools are the ilk that believe "change is good" without knowing what that change is. Just me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top