JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a VERY well documented rock. simple search will tell you more than you need to know. Go to work, occupy your job, come home and put the business to the wife, call it a day... Thats my plan anyways.

If something that big was going to come "close" to hitting earth, there are plenty of agencies around the world that would give warning but I believe alot of press would be altered for fear of wide spread panic. Could you imagine what would be going on if the world knew it was about to be the end. OMG, I would fear what everyone would be doing the days before hand more than the impact. Please don't tell me when it is going to happen.

Yes but people like Obama wouldn't be doing heart to heart talks from some dinner in Ohio either. IN fact a whole lot of people would be oddly absent from the BOOB tube. Unless you think everyone at the networks and other news outlets would work to protect them by running reruns.

When the elite scurry underground to their prepared communities (like in Norway) hopefully there will be enough time left to seal them in there forever before the asteroid hits or X passes by. Better to have humanity die completely then to be restored by these inbred degenerates arising from the aftermath.

When the elite scurry underground to their prepared communities (like in Norway) hopefully there will be enough time left to seal them in there forever before the asteroid hits or X passes by. Better to have humanity die completely then to be restored by these inbred degenerates arising from the aftermath.

Yashua and His armies will take care of all that... Rev 6

so when an asteroid hits the earth and eradicates all carbon-based life... is it then called an "asteroidite?"

or is it just called......................................... . . . . . . . . . . .

why WTF it? NASA's explanation seems a heck of a lot more plausible than a "cloaked spaceship."

any extraterrestrial intelligence advanced enough for interstellar travel will have already shrunk themselves down to about the equivalent size of a single earthling microbe, for fuel and energy conservation during space travel- we will NEVER see giant alien spaceships, because they will never exist. same for Man, by the time we begin interstellar travel.

why WTF it?

Explanations provided by guvvimint scientists should be held in esteem equal to that given the ravings of lunatics. I can't say I would believe it's a "pixel wake" of Mercury anymore than I believe it's a Klingon Bird of Prey. And no one will see Yeshua coming. Therefore, I pray thee tell, WTF? Prawns? Decepticons? Swamp gas?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top