JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here I figured it out...:)

Interesting Question from March 2010
Something is up...
I took a big look at this economic crisis, and for the life of me can't figure out how a few stock brokers could have lost trillions of dollars of our money. If you know anything about the stock market then you know that throwing a million dollar bet here, means someone took the other side...so the money isn't lost...there isn't a big shredder where all the cash is going. Just because peeps are walking away from their overpriced homes doesn't mean they are losing them, and now on the street...do you see millions of homeless families wandering around?

Even the banks, like BofA, were told to take the cash, when they didn't want it...and most banks have paid the TARP money back...but we are now Trillions in debt....so where did the money go.?

Anyone get the feeling that the govt is spending money on something really, really big....??

Don't think so. The Bad Astronomy Blog would have said something about it. And all of the results I can find reference a single (now-removed) YouTube video, and all the posts are on "alien conspiracy" websites.

Here I figured it out...:)

Yeah it dissapeared, we bailed out Greece. If you think for a second that we will ever see that money again you are sadly mistaken. With the rest of it I think you need a lesson in interest. If I loan you ten dollars and expect you to pay me back $15 then you have to come up with the extra $5. Get that so far? Good. Now if you give me $1000, and I promise to pay you back in ten years $1500 (i.e. a federal bond) but I don't have the money because I blew it before the deadline, then I owe you a debt. The US government blew our money then promised it to others...to make up the difference we started making more of it. So while some are getting rich, most are getting poorer. Don't live in denial and think that the thousands of jobless and homeless is a just media ploy- our recession crisis is REAL.

Good post. Yeah I know, You have me on your ignore list. :eek:

Not any more...you and I agree on more things than disagree on. Although I think you are a little too crude with your responses and are prejudiced against LEOs, you are entittled to your opinion like everyone else and have a lot more to contribute to this forum than some of the trolls that lurk around here. So I've basically contested to leave you off my ignore list (I know, what an honor, right?).

At least you don't advocate violence against LEOs or say things like "another pig got what they deserved" on officer assault threads.

If there is one thing I've learned in this world is that sometimes even if you don't necessarily like someone or what they stand for doesn't mean that they're wrong. Too many times people hold on to their ideals and morals, even if it hurts other people. And for what? Pride? To say you "won" on some internet forum?

Sorry for the rant. I try my best not to be a hypocrite. People in this world vote red or blue regardless of the individual's experience or voting history. If you actually sat down and asked someone what they felt about the way their candidate voted they probably would go "Well I don't like that!" Yet they blindly vote (R) or (D) because they want "change".

Bah!

Getting older is a pain. I now see why old people are always so grumpy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top