Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Assualt Pistol Ban?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by A2theK, Aug 2, 2009.

1. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

I found this funny all the places it can't be shipped to. This sure looks like infringement to me!! They might as well ban matches and pipe of any sort there too. How did it get to this? I'll tell you - one step at a time

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/38209-1.html

2. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

They're made for murdering people and black powder is harmfull to the enviroment. :laugh: If these got out on the street just think of all the slayings that would occur. Maybe even a revolutionary war.:paranoid:

3. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

Look on the bright side.

Because it takes less than a 10 round magazine, it still can be shipped to California!

:bluelaugh: and :( , but mostly :confused:

Frog.

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

doesn't california have a ban on .50 cal?

5. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

Haha thats true... Thats what i thought anyways.

6. CEF1959

CEF1959 Willamette Valley, Oregon New Member

Anyone know the purported rationale for banning black powder guns? I understand the AWB and mag restrictions -- as ridiculous as they are, at least I understand them. But a single-shot black powder muzzle loader? I don't get that at all.

7. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Well if you had 5 of those pre-loaded in a '64 Impala, that would be like a .50 cal AK pistol.

I don't think this ban is really meant to fight crime but more of a confirmation to society that all guns are bad and to show the sheeple how powerful they the "gobber-mint" are.

SF-