JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been busy!!!!

For Sale: Assault Board
I have for sale a customized, new & unused Assault Board Model TtTMT it comes with a 6" contoured & grip taped lower, a rough textured upper featuring Line-X & lead combination for a complete durable bond with the DF (which is cross-drilled) & sure to produce a wallop packing bone & skull crushing effect with minimal effort. Also to complete the package, but sold seperatly, a patented 12" extension (w/30 16 penny highly polished nails) (will have to sign paperwork & pay $200 to ATF, CIA & BATFE) for the pleasure of fully terrorizing criminals or Zombies.
$1800 w/out $2500 w/extension CASH ONLY. Hurry while supplies last!!!

I have been busy!!!!

For Sale: Assault Board
I have for sale a customized, new & unused Assault Board Model TtTMT it comes with a 6" contoured & grip taped lower, a rough textured upper featuring Line-X & lead combination for a complete durable bond with the DF (which is cross-drilled) & sure to produce a wallop packing bone & skull crushing effect with minimal effort. Also to complete the package, but sold seperatly, a patented 12" extension (w/30 16 penny highly polished nails) (will have to sign paperwork & pay $200 to ATF, CIA & BATFE) for the pleasure of fully terrorizing criminals or Zombies.
$1800 w/out $2500 w/extension CASH ONLY. Hurry while supplies last!!!

Cave, I want one of each. But I'm in Oregon. Seems you'll have to go to your Lowes and have them shipped to my Lowes. You just can't make this s___ up!

Anyone interested in some short barrel bats? They require a tax stamp and generally have a few month wait because they fall under the NCA (National Clubs Act).:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top