JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been busy!!!!

For Sale: Assault Board
I have for sale a customized, new & unused Assault Board Model TtTMT it comes with a 6" contoured & grip taped lower, a rough textured upper featuring Line-X & lead combination for a complete durable bond with the DF (which is cross-drilled) & sure to produce a wallop packing bone & skull crushing effect with minimal effort. Also to complete the package, but sold seperatly, a patented 12" extension (w/30 16 penny highly polished nails) (will have to sign paperwork & pay $200 to ATF, CIA & BATFE) for the pleasure of fully terrorizing criminals or Zombies.
$1800 w/out $2500 w/extension CASH ONLY. Hurry while supplies last!!!

I have been busy!!!!

For Sale: Assault Board
I have for sale a customized, new & unused Assault Board Model TtTMT it comes with a 6" contoured & grip taped lower, a rough textured upper featuring Line-X & lead combination for a complete durable bond with the DF (which is cross-drilled) & sure to produce a wallop packing bone & skull crushing effect with minimal effort. Also to complete the package, but sold seperatly, a patented 12" extension (w/30 16 penny highly polished nails) (will have to sign paperwork & pay $200 to ATF, CIA & BATFE) for the pleasure of fully terrorizing criminals or Zombies.
$1800 w/out $2500 w/extension CASH ONLY. Hurry while supplies last!!!

Cave, I want one of each. But I'm in Oregon. Seems you'll have to go to your Lowes and have them shipped to my Lowes. You just can't make this s___ up!

Anyone interested in some short barrel bats? They require a tax stamp and generally have a few month wait because they fall under the NCA (National Clubs Act).:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top