JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly you must be nailing it. There must be a lot of people who really believe that BS they spread :(
Have you ever tried taking about firearms to someone that has no use what so ever for firearms? I know people like that personally. I never cared one way or the other about guns! No need to. and i was overly sensitive to loud noises. If someone were to start to talk about guns with me, say the guns you see in war movies, or good old western movies, I'd have wanted hear what they had to say. My infatuation with fire arms blossomed only 12 years ago. That put me in a special place compared to all you guys that grew up with fire arms around. There are many thousands of people that have a "Negative" interest in firearms. When these laws come up for a vote those types can't see how there could be anything bad about voting FOR such laws. How in hell are we suppose to fight against that?

People are such zombies these days. :(

1666629442260.png

1666629539443.png

1666629701441.png

PASS IT ON!

Aloha, Mark

You've seen the ads? The left outright LIES about their competition in their incessant "Vote fore ME!" ads. People believe that. People believe that!
Both sides are wildly misrepresenting the other. some of the attacks ads within parties for the nominations have been even worse. We live in a sad era.

Both sides are wildly misrepresenting the other. some of the attacks ads within parties for the nominations have been even worse. We live in a sad era.
I won't disagree with that. But if I had to pick one side, it would be the current crop in power seeing as THEY are who have had the control over our states, and large cities, while we've watch them circle the drain. THEY are the ones that have put us where we are today. Therefore, we know who the Champion Liars are.
;)

1666630995975.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....the News according to The Seattle Times.

NOTE: What subject (of importance to US) was not covered by the News report?

Last Edited:
I won't disagree with that. But if I had to pick one side, it would be the current crop in power seeing as THEY are who have had the control over our states, and large cities, while we've watch them circle the drain. THEY are the ones that have put us where we are today. Therefore, we know who the Champion Liars are.
;)
I always get a kick out of the "both sides blah, blah, blah". Show me a city that is turning into an open sewer and it is always a one party run place. Amazing how I never see one of these run by the other party who lies all the time. Never have been able to understand why that is since they both are so bad, that only one seems to turn everything they touch to crap. :confused:

Patently unconstitutional. It always has been.

Bruen only affirms this..."Text, history and tradition," in 1791 when the COTUS was ratified.

Please show me...and be VERY specific...where in 1791, it was legal to ban an entire class of weapons that were in common use? Do also remember that we just got done fighting a war and liberating a nation from a tyrannical king that kicked the whole mess off by trying to confiscate our arms. And we shot them in the face for it.

WOLVERINES!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads