Army Vet Shoots Bald Eagle Out of Tree

slimmer13

Reactions
Dear Mr Slimer, I earnestly recommend that you review your priorities with regard to the value of your national bird.

That's all I'm saying, 'kay?

tac
A couple weeks ago, me and my brother in law got an rc airplane stuck in a tree. We went and grabbed a Gradall.

Just saying I hope he wasn't raining .22 into a neighborhood. And yes I value human life over animal life, symbolism aside.

Certaindeaf

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
Dear Mr Slimer, I earnestly recommend that you review your priorities with regard to the value of your national bird.

That's all I'm saying, 'kay?

tac
Kind of a bird story that doesn't have anything to do with anything but back a long time ago my brother and his buds were way out in the mountains in California just camping and dicking around. They saw a large group of people with binoculars staring up into a tree.
Well, they stopped that old Cadillac, got out and discovered that they were all ooing and ahhing that it was a spotted owl. My brother drew a snubnose .38 and drilled that thing.
end of story

Mark W.

Reactions
My dad after the Columbus day storm in 62 used his Savage 110DL -06 to shoot the widow makers out of a number of trees on our property he used soft cast lead slugs and reduced loads. As I remember most only took one or two rounds. He was doing this off and on well into the late 60's.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
  • MTS Enterprises Of WA
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy to work with!
    Joe is a great guy to work with. A++++
  • Axis Manufacturing
    5.00 star(s)
    Axis Manufacturing is a pretty small shop located near the Spokane County Fairgrounds. Small does not mean underwhelming here. This shop really is...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Honest and Knowledgeable Gun Guy
    I made arrangements to go out to Banks, Oregon to purchase a 300 Blackout rifle Jeremy built. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for and...
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    8/1/2020
    We went there today, at the righthand fork past the shooter info sign, and at the spot where there's a fallen log across a trail; good backstop...
Top Bottom