Army Vet Shoots Bald Eagle Out of Tree

slimmer13

Reactions
Dear Mr Slimer, I earnestly recommend that you review your priorities with regard to the value of your national bird.

That's all I'm saying, 'kay?

tac
A couple weeks ago, me and my brother in law got an rc airplane stuck in a tree. We went and grabbed a Gradall.

Just saying I hope he wasn't raining .22 into a neighborhood. And yes I value human life over animal life, symbolism aside.

Certaindeaf

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
Dear Mr Slimer, I earnestly recommend that you review your priorities with regard to the value of your national bird.

That's all I'm saying, 'kay?

tac
Kind of a bird story that doesn't have anything to do with anything but back a long time ago my brother and his buds were way out in the mountains in California just camping and dicking around. They saw a large group of people with binoculars staring up into a tree.
Well, they stopped that old Cadillac, got out and discovered that they were all ooing and ahhing that it was a spotted owl. My brother drew a snubnose .38 and drilled that thing.
end of story

Mark W.

Reactions
My dad after the Columbus day storm in 62 used his Savage 110DL -06 to shoot the widow makers out of a number of trees on our property he used soft cast lead slugs and reduced loads. As I remember most only took one or two rounds. He was doing this off and on well into the late 60's.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom