JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The new ammo cant' be reloaded and is made of polymer, they will get rid of brass cases. You might ponder that when they put together a sporting rifle with this ammo.o_O

Well everyone loves their plastic pistols, here comes the plastic ammo for the plastic pistols. I wonder what the shelf life will be?o_O

Yeah, that was tried before & it flopped, badly.
I'll post a pic later that's on my desktop.
It was called PCA ammo.

IMGP0880.JPG IMGP0882.JPG IMGP0859.JPG

Last Edited:
Wonder if discussions were similar when the Army went from flint to percussion or from round ball to a conical ?
( Minine ball )

Both were seen as a state of the art advancements in firearms and projectiles
Oh and BTW no plastic for me ...in case anyone was wondering...:D
Andy

Testing is when they determine they like it or not. Its not a done deal until they make the decision to switch to it. Remember, they tested a few carbines when finding a replacement for the M4, and that certainly was not a done deal.

Plastic, nope......
Manufactures can't even get the metal right all the time hence we get squibs, fails and everything else usually ammo related. Not plastic composition is nothing like metals even
the right polymers are made how that bond compared to metal shows a degradation allot quicker how this will effect extreme use in cold and high heat, humidity makes me wonder is this is a good idea,
3d485ff3ab2fe734f26f0745333d48de.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR