JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only make deals here at NWFA, and I look for long-term membership and previous positive feedback.

I did buy a rare and expensive Rifle "on-Line" from an auction house, it was the most nerve wracking experience I have had with any purchase online or otherwise, and then after I had won, there were the fee's and the buyers premium, plus the shipping and insurance plus the secured payment and all that! Made something fun into something close to real work, but it was So Worth it when it finally arrived at my FFL for every one to drool over! Buying a new car was less stress then that was!

I sold a $3K+ rifle to an FFL in AZ about ten years ago.

He sent a cashiers check and his FFL papers.

I took the cashiers check to a branch of his bank and had them cash it on the spot. Took them half an hour but they cashed it. At that point I then sent the rifle to the FFL through the USPS.

Same as cash and the risk was on the buyer. I could have just walked away with the cash.

If I am buying, it has to be in person after I inspect the firearm.

Any other way I won't do it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR