JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on a review I happened across from Shotshow 2016. Full disclosure. Although I've had a Glock 19 and a Glock 21 in the past, I'm not a Glock fan. Still, I figured those of you who are might find it interesting. These are full conversion kits -- just replace the slide and barrel assembly on your existing Glock 17/22/19/23 and you're ready to shoot the hyperspeed 22TCM cartridge from Armscor. According to Armscor, it uses existing mags with no conversion necessary. Check it out here. http://armscor.com/firearms/conversion-kits/

It does have a footnote on the website that the 1911 version requires gunsmith fitting. That's not surprising, but it makes it a little pricier and iffier than the Glock conversions.

Looks like it requires a para ramp cut into the receiver making the original barrel useless. Given that it is $450 + cost of gunsmith it makes sense just to get the whole gun for $580. The kit makes no sense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top