JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on a review I happened across from Shotshow 2016. Full disclosure. Although I've had a Glock 19 and a Glock 21 in the past, I'm not a Glock fan. Still, I figured those of you who are might find it interesting. These are full conversion kits -- just replace the slide and barrel assembly on your existing Glock 17/22/19/23 and you're ready to shoot the hyperspeed 22TCM cartridge from Armscor. According to Armscor, it uses existing mags with no conversion necessary. Check it out here. http://armscor.com/firearms/conversion-kits/

It does have a footnote on the website that the 1911 version requires gunsmith fitting. That's not surprising, but it makes it a little pricier and iffier than the Glock conversions.

Looks like it requires a para ramp cut into the receiver making the original barrel useless. Given that it is $450 + cost of gunsmith it makes sense just to get the whole gun for $580. The kit makes no sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top