JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was in Old Navy here in Albany this evening and i walk in there's a guy in all black carrying a glock. I looked around and walked passed him nodded my head and said hello, he said hey and asked how i was and bla bla. I asked him since when did Old Navy get an armed security and he said hes been there for quite some time. Now the mall that is a few 100 feet away just has normal Security, why would Old Navy have armed and The mall doesn't:confused:? I asked the guy if he worked in the mall as well and he said nope i'm employed by Old Navy. weird. Maybe i'll OC in there lol jk

People do spend a lot of money at the old navy. Still, it's hard to believe that Old Navy would rather have some guard have a shoot out with someone who tries to rob them, than let a guy just take their money and avoid all law suits.

i worked in old navy during high school and those guys come once a month, its just a theft deturant. enless things have changed? of course that was 6 years ago

Maybe it's Gecko45. OMG!!!! Was he wearing two ceramic plates in the back of his vest to help him sustain multiple hits to the back from a .308? :s0114:

C'mon. Reread the archives of the infamous Gecko. His first plan was to use his body to shield his partner from multiple hits from a .338 Lapua, not a .308. If anyone ever needed a pland "B"...

:s0112:

im working that gig, its a deturrent for theft around the holidays. Let me tell you it works pretty well. We have little regulation on our attire so I typically wear black or green bdu's & even body armor, though they only allow concealed. I load up my belt with my m&p 40, cuffs asp, OC, and looked pissed. Its a lot of fun. Haven't had to beat down anyone yet so i'd say it works very well :).

Happy Holidays

paulblart.jpg

im working that gig, its a deturrent for theft around the holidays. Let me tell you it works pretty well. We have little regulation on our attire so I typically wear black or green bdu's & even body armor, though they only allow concealed. I load up my belt with my m&p 40, cuffs asp, OC, and looked pissed. Its a lot of fun. Haven't had to beat down anyone yet so i'd say it works very well :).

Happy Holidays

Soo Do you OC While your woking or Conceal it? im confussed lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top