JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's the scoop on these? I'm considering a purchase.

Nice belts, but after getting and wearing a Milt Sparks leather belt for almost a year, I don't particularly care for leather.
I'll have it listed for sale soon. Black, 1-1/2" width, 34" waist

I've had mine for about 5 years and it's the only belt I use for CC. I threw out all my old leather belts. I got the black with a bead blasted buckle and never looked back. Still have the original elastic retainer( it came with 2). It's rigid enough to support a G19 with a SF X300U OWB but not too rigid that it acts like a duty belt.

I love my Aegis belt - I have had it for years and it has held up 10 times over any leather "carry" belt I have ever owned. I'm wearing it right now!

I wear it literally every day and it is great for casual use, EDC and a full range setup. When we go shoot, I usually mount my sidearm, IFAK, dual rifle mag and dual pistol mag pouches on it and you feel the weight but it holds up great - no sagging, deformation or loss of rigitiy.

I have a Kore slide belt and love it. Not as expensive as the Ares.
not sure on quality difference, I've had my Kore gun belt for about 2 years and I'll never go back to a standard hole punch design,

What's the scoop on these? I'm considering a purchase.

Nice belts, but after getting and wearing a Milt Sparks leather belt for almost a year, I don't particularly care for leather.
I'll have it listed for sale soon. Black, 1-1/2" width, 34" waist

34" waist? Dam boy... eat a sammich (or two!). o_O:D

Just kidding, I'm in my mid 50's and wear a 36" waist.

34" waist is the max for me.
Meaning, leg lifts, sit-ups and knuckle push-ups were started today. Twice/day/30 reps for a start.
The spare tire is getting scoffed for a couple beers, as a 6-pack is not likely. LOL!!!

Pull the trigger! (PUN intended). You will not be disappointed. And once you dump traditional belt holes for a buckle that is infinitely adjustable, you will NEVER want to go back to a traditional belt again. They are well worth the money should last you a good 5-10 years of daily wear.

Note that the one possible downside to them...aside from the price...is that they are stiff. Some people may find them too stiff for daily wear. YMMV.

Also, the buckle may be a little big. If you carry appendix along your center-line in a sidecar rig, you may find the buckle problematic. Any other position and it should be fine. :)

If attached a picture of the buckle along side a 10 round glock 9mm magazine for reference.

IMG_20200421_194449.jpg

I have a dress belt with a similar "buckle", (just like that belt) this looks like that right side has corners that will dig into your flesh as the tension from the belt WILL push it inwards.

Meh...

The corners are rounded out and smoothed. I have not encountered that issue.

That whole right side will be pushed into your body and I'd feel that entire leading edge (not necessarily the corners) wedging in on me... fail.

View attachment 688097

This is the buckle style on my EDC belt... works awesomely.
View attachment 688099View attachment 688098

I get what you're trying to say but that isn't the case. Unless you're wearing this belt with no pants on, and on your bare skin then I can imagine it would be uncomfortable. I've worn this belt for awhile in a variety of environments and I have never have ran into the aforementioned issue.

My Aegis belt arrived. No problem with the buckle pinching or digging in at all.
I've been wearing it with IWB @ 4 o'clock and double mag carrier @ 10 o'clock for a few days.
The Aegis really takes control of the attached, and pulls everything in as they need to be.
I'm sold on them. :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top